Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who legally transfers airguns?

Who legally transfers airguns?

Could anyone inform me of the best courier or service for sending airguns in packages legally please?

Thanks.

There's a sticky in sales that should cover it nicely.

Thanks.

Ill have a look.

Parcel force next day, safe and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by .22hunter View Post
    NO

Parcel force 48hr is the ONLY service that can be used!
    or Special delivery if it fits within the dimension restrictions also mark surface only do not fly!

HIH
    Pete
    ULTIMATE KING RATTY ::.22 SMK QB78DL HYBRID::+QB78 D/L .25 Cal ::850 AIRMAGNUM::PISTOLS- :22 Cal Weihrauch HW80K Tactical::RAM 68 :-)

WRONG

The only legal Parcelforce service is Parcelforce 48, which it quite obviously NOT NEXT DAY.

Might I advise that you confirm the law before offering irrisponsable advice.

Quote Originally Posted by PALADIN View Post
    NO

Parcel force 48hr is the ONLY service that can be used!
    or Special delivery if it fits within the dimension restrictions

HIH
    Pete
    Hey, Any chance you're the "pete" that sparked the licencing row? :P

Hey, Any chance you're the "pete" that sparked the licencing row? :P
    not even close
    ULTIMATE KING RATTY ::.22 SMK QB78DL HYBRID::+QB78 D/L .25 Cal ::850 AIRMAGNUM::PISTOLS- :22 Cal Weihrauch HW80K Tactical::RAM 68 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    WRONG

The only legal Parcelforce service is Parcelforce 48, which it quite obviously NOT NEXT DAY.

Might I advise that you confirm the law before offering irrisponsable advice.
    Might I advise you learn the correct spelling of "Irresponsible" See how easy it is to make a mistake? as in the same fashion I said "Next day" instead of "48 hour" still got the parcel force part right. and if you're gonna use them to send a rifle they will inform you as to which service is applicable.

Quote..and if you're gonna use them to send a rifle they will inform you as to which service is applicable.

Then they will have some jobsworth standing at the x-ray machine,waiting to send it on a holiday to Belfast
    Good deals with.. Ian Tolley,roughshooter,billyboy,LUVGUNS,PINNACLE,TTL Paul,UK Neil,whitevanman574,learningcurve + Sarah,David TS,likom12.Sak,straut.tracker73,chris.e,,Loads more,to many to mention..

Royal mail will confiscate, Parcel force are a private courier service that will ship anything you ask within the law. And it is still legal to ship Sub 12 Air rifles

Royal mail will confiscate, Parcel force are a private courier service that will ship anything you ask within the law. And it is still legal to ship Sub 12 Air rifles
    It maybe still legal....wont stop it been pulled at the x-ray machine.
    Last edited by Whistler; 02-12-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: spilling lol
    Good deals with.. Ian Tolley,roughshooter,billyboy,LUVGUNS,PINNACLE,TTL Paul,UK Neil,whitevanman574,learningcurve + Sarah,David TS,likom12.Sak,straut.tracker73,chris.e,,Loads more,to many to mention..

I've only ever sold three rifles, but I informed Parcel force as to what I was sending, and the said it was classed as sporting goods, stuck a fragile sticker on them and they were recieved no problem two of them were even open then resealed by customs. I've heard of people losing the stuff with royal mail, but never a courier, If I thought that was the case I wouldn't send rifles at all.

I've only ever sold three rifles, but I informed Parcel force as to what I was sending, and the said it was classed as sporting goods, stuck a fragile sticker on them and they were recieved no problem two of them were even open then resealed by customs. I've heard of people losing the stuff with royal mail, but never a courier, If I thought that was the case I wouldn't send rifles at all.
    Never had a problem,with parcel force,and i have used them 12-15 times,for rifles,not sure you can buy extra insurance now,with the recommended 48hr service,maybe you can.The amount of times i have used RMSD for rifles and gun related kit,must be well into double figures.Never had a problem,till the 8th of November,when they sent my 6 month old BSA R10 Mk2 on a holiday to Belfast,when it was on its way back from Darrin XTX Air..

And I suppose they're charging you for all the extra postage costs?