Thread: First PCP for 13yr old

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    +1 for the AA S200. There was/is a mk3 version (don't know differences) for sale on another forum especially for Air Airms Owners. Price was £320 for rifle, scope, multi shot conversion and moderator. Excellent condition as well. And no it's not mine or anyone I know's

If he wants a hw 100, no matter what he gets he won't be truly happy unless it's a hw 100. May as well just get one and not bother saving up twice. Any other gun will forever be compared in a bad light to what could have been.

He's saved up the money and really want the HW100.
    Take him to the shop and let him hold it and make sure he understands that it's his choice and you think that it might be to heavy for him.

Then buy it for him anyway because it's the gun he wants.

the hw100 kt carbine not heavy at all mate best thing to do would be to take him to the shop and let him have an hold of different guns so you can see what suits him best i know may ruin the suprise if for xmas but you dont want to be buying a gun without him holding it and it be al wrong for him the s410 may be bit heavy and abit long for him the ultra may be a god lace to start but as said take him and you can see rathr than him saying its fine when its not

My lad is 13 and has a AA S200 which is fantastic. However, now he has had a go with my HW KS 100 in .177 I don't think the S200 will get a look-in any more! I'd get the HW 100, especially if that is what he really wants. The S200 can be fiddly to load too! They grow so quick at that age that he will be past the S200 in no time! MS

hw100kt

the HW 100 kt is ok for a first pcp or as a springer the HW99 asa he will grow into it same as kids do with shoes, and always under supervision ,a trigger lock is a must stops the showing to his mates when the old mans in work,my trigger lock keys are with my car keys always with me thats just to stop the wife using them
    HW 97k s/s laminated stock.Hw 98k cs500 stock,CZ 457 varmint.Tika T3x Super Varmint 223 rem. an HW95k having sneaked back in Browning 725 12g sporter, pair of 525 sporters,SX3 Red Performance