Thread: LP 25 in need of refurb!

LP 25 in need of refurb!

Hi

Father Christmas has brought me an Original Model 5 pistol mint in box....happy days and also an LP25.It has a single cocking arm and is numbered 14610 (anyone know the year roughly?). The gun needs a refurb...I am having trouble loading pics onto photobucket but basically the rifle is complete though it has a split pin holding the cocking arm to the breech! I have not fired it but I am sure that it is capable of throwing a pellet out.

So what to do? The stock is decent...GGGR reckons that it should be rebuilt....if no one offers to swap me a Jackal for it then a rebuild it is!

Is there any other way of posting pics on here?

Thanks Chaps

You can use flikr.com to post pictures.

I will try that now thanks Valbosk old bean

Hopefully some pics...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps6d99c4cc.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps40b25af4.jpg

This may take some time but it should be fun. Any advics, estimation of year of build, value of said rifle...etc would be most welcome!

lp 25

Bigtoe (tony) on the forum does very good removeable cocking link pins that'd sort that split pin bodge out a treat. They're held in place by countersunk tiny allen screws in each end.

Thanks for that Junglie, I will try to contact him soon. this is a more of a GGGr gun than mine! Even with a lot of fiddling I will just end up with an old Relum LOL. Still it will be fun to experiment.