Thread: 10m postal shooters - face book page!

10m postal shooters - face book page!

Does anyone know of a facebook page specific to people who compete in postal shoots!

Food for thought on this one.

Why don't we start one where initialy, shooters will compete against his or her average (as is the case of current postal comps available at the moment) but with a difference being that all the members of the postal comp will know each other through fb. indeed to start off with we could organise a simple postal comp just for fun and see how it pans out.

Why bother mixing Fb with postal shooting! first of all people who shoot in conventional postal comps, are mostly shooting against faceless individuals who they do not know from Adam. And when you do win a postal league or div, it's almost meaningless to win against unknown people.

I. don't know about you, I love open meetings - it gives you a real buzz, to shoot against others. But to get into the medals is almost impossible, most of the time. As no matter how well you do!, there are some who have a realy great shoot and of course that minority who manipulate their declared average to hover in the top half of a lower class. So if, say a couple of our members were attending a meeting - we could offer those members to contibute, beforehand to an award form our group on best performing shooter attending. Advantage here is of course it means that you could attend an event you would have no chance of doing well in , and come away with something.....

What do you think! I know this concept is problematic, and will certainly attract the derision of a few members in this forum, but I will stand that for the constuctive imput of likeminded 10m shooters.
    Last edited by terencefw; 07-12-2013 at 07:07 PM.