Thread: Walther lgv 10m Rifle.

Walther lgv 10m Rifle.

Hi everyone, a friend of mine in the local bell target league has an example of the above that has been laying about unused for about 10 years due to the trigger mechanism breaking, the cosmetic condition is rough, the blueing is non existant and the stock needs refinishing but it does have the sights still attatched. The trigger broke and i believe parts of the trigger are now missing, i was hopeing someone might be able to give me a rough value on this rifle before i put it on the forum...Thanks...Lewis...

Quote Originally Posted by elewis411 View Post
    Hi everyone, a friend of mine in the local bell target league has an example of the above that has been laying about unused for about 10 years due to the trigger mechanism breaking, the cosmetic condition is rough, the blueing is non existant and the stock needs refinishing but it does have the sights still attatched. The trigger broke and i believe parts of the trigger are now missing, i was hopeing someone might be able to give me a rough value on this rifle before i put it on the forum...Thanks...Lewis...
    Hi Lewis,

From your description it sounds like this rifle does not have a lot going for it and it may be difficult to find the spare parts to get it working again but it could be a useful source of spares if the parts it needs to get it shooting are not able to be found.

The seals and may need some attention after a 10 year rest as well!

Some pictures would help a lot but from the information you have supplied £75 - £100 would probably be all it is worth (at best) but somebody may like to offer more for it if they know where they can find a set of trigger parts and fancy a full restoration project.

It will be interesting to read what prices others come up with as this is not an easy one to value.

ATB - Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi bob, thanks for your opinion on the value of the rifle. The figures you mention are pretty much in line with what my friend was expecting, i will pick up the rifle and do some pics before putting it for sale...Thanks...Lewis...