Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bsa

Bsa

I ordered a BSA ultra 2 weeks ago in single shot .177 sitting in a tactical stock!

Placed the order via my gunshop not a problem...got a call today saying that they have discontinued the single shot ultra in tactical stock and the only option available would be to go for a beech stock instead

I know some people don't like the tactical looking stocks but I did and this was only going to be used every so often and I wasn't bothered about marking the tactical stock!

Did anybody else know about this as if I'm been honest I think it's quite poor of BSA not to notify gunshops about their changes to let customers know before they order equipment!!

Cheers Adam
    I wanna be the airgunbbs Model

BSA

Quote Originally Posted by woodmister View Post
    I ordered a BSA ultra 2 weeks ago in single shot .177 sitting in a tactical stock!

Placed the order via my gunshop not a problem...got a call today saying that they have discontinued the single shot ultra in tactical stock and the only option available would be to go for a beech stock instead

I know some people don't like the tactical looking stocks but I did and this was only going to be used every so often and I wasn't bothered about marking the tactical stock!

Did anybody else know about this as if I'm been honest I think it's quite poor of BSA not to notify gunshops about their changes to let customers know before they order equipment!!

Cheers Adam
    I'd look around someone might still have them in stock, maybe place a wanted n ad in the wanted section here? a freind picked up a vgc one a couple of years ago for £220 secondhand .

secretagentmole Guest
    They do not listen to customers now, quite a few people liked the tactical stock (I prefer a nice bit if wood myself)...

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    I'd look around someone might still have them in stock, maybe place a wanted n ad in the wanted section here? a freind picked up a vgc one a couple of years ago for £220 secondhand .
    I have a credit note with the gunshop so I have to spend it with them!!

I have just spoken to them and they have said that they will honour the price of a beech stock ultra for the same price as the tactical which is fair enough I thought!

Maybe ill just take the beech stock and if I don't like it just see if there is an ultra tactical stock for sale!!

Atb Adam

secretagentmole Guest
    You do not have to take a credit note, you are entitled to a full refund as they are unable to fulfill the order!

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    You do not have to take a credit note, you are entitled to a full refund as they are unable to fulfill the order!
    As above, you are within your rights to a refund as they have failed to supply you any goods.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    As above, you are within your rights to a refund as they have failed to supply you any goods.

Pete
    Unless of course you mean that you placed the original order using the credit note that you're referring to.
    AA S400 carbine in .177 Walnut stock, Rowan multi shot conversion, Rowan trigger, Huggett mod. MTC Mamba 3-12 x 44.
    Refurbished 1986 BSA Supersport .22 with MWSS custom silencer.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckcab79 View Post
    Unless of course you mean that you placed the original order using the credit note that you're referring to.
    I think he does! I don't know of many people who order an item from a shop and pay in full in advance. Deposit maybe, full price very unlikely.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckcab79 View Post
    Hello mate yes this is the case! That's why I don't know what to do now!!

Adam

peterd8877 is offline Anschutz connoisseur and marksman
    Just take the beech stock as it is the same gun anyway.

A few weeks ago, when I visited my local shop, Kexby Country Store, he had just taken delivery of some new Ultra Single Shot Tacticals. He told me that he had bought them on some sort of special price promotion, so I guess that BSA were running them out.

It might be worth a call to him -ask for Paul. If he has any left, I'm sure he'd be happy to supply the shop that has your money. That way, everyone's happy - You get your first choice of gun, your shop keeps the deal and Paul sells another one.

I must admit, I've never had a PCP....Shot a few, but not taken the plunge as yet. Handling one of these little tinkers made me feel more tempted than at any time in the past......

And when you ring Paul, tell him Tony from Retford sent ya!

Hope this helps,

Tone.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

P.S. I thought I had spotted the other week that Blackpool Air Rifles also had them in stock......Just had a look on their site....If their site is up to date, it looks like they have them, too, so another avenue to explore....
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Hello tony thanks for the first suggestion!! I don't think the 2nd is a go er as the credit is for this specific gunshop!

Adam

in stock

hi mate redbeck shooting supplies have them in stock in tactical single shot

check out

www.airrifleshop.co.UK

cheers paul

or I have new style ultra tac stock possibly to swap without guage hole also have a new ultra longer air tube to swap for the short ultra SE air tube

cheers

paul

Quote Originally Posted by woodmister View Post
    Hello tony thanks for the first suggestion!! I don't think the 2nd is a go er as the credit is for this specific gunshop!

Adam

Oops!