Thread: hendon league

hendon league

as i am computer illiterate and can not open files could someone please tell me what a good average would be for someone who has been shooting gallery rifle for 4 months ?.looked on the hendon site but as said above i can not see the scores .should have put i shoot a .357 marlin so whatever results are relevant
    Last edited by ZaksGod; 07-12-2013 at 11:07 PM.

What targets are you shooting and at what distance? Scoped of iron sights? Precision or rapid fire?

If its a PL14 at 20 yards then 85 is a good position to be in after a few months.

If you are already hitting 90's then you are doing well.

If below 70 then and its scoped precision then you will need to practice more

(the above also applies to PL19 at 25 yards).

we shoot pl12,s at 20y with open sights not rapid fire.my average is 95 at the moment so not to bad then.just shot my first 100 today so very happy.cheers for the information

Thumbs up

You need to enter competition 4 in the Hendon league and use PL12's. With an average of 95 (285/300) you would be at the top of division 2, I'm just a few points above you in division 1 with an average of 292.4 - good luck those 100's come in very handy.

cheers for that,i am doing the comp at the moment but have no idea what division i am in.just waiting for the scores to be put up at my club.i did enter with a average of 93,which was what i could shoot with the standard sights