Thread: HRPC HFT Results 8th of December

HRPC HFT Results 8th of December

I want to thank all those who came along today for the helping setup and pull down, as you see the hard work we put in setting the course showed. And I rewarded myself with a well-deserved doughnut on peg 14, I was forgetting that there was a bank that I had to go over between me and the target

R Smith 56
    A Boxall 55
    B Beggan 52
    T Evans 47
    D Saunders 47
    P Jackson 45
    T Lomas 45
    N Marks 44
    P Bishop 41

Recoiling Class:

D Dawes 47
    C Muggeridge 46
    P England 44
    A Brooks 38
    D Pike 37

.22 Class:

R Feburary 42
    B Lomas 41
    J West 39

Great Shooting guys, and it was a laugh hearing the latest updates from a certain person.
    Don’t forget guys next week is our Xmas shoot so bring your hats, I am worried about one person who said he will wear his wife’s Mrs Santa outfit… I pray he was joking

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Peg one Rockabilly

Great days shooting. Peg one and the "Top Gear" shot was my favorite but next time can we leave the stereo turned off. Guns and Roses rockabilly style is still going round inside my head. Enjoyed taking the Webley round after the shoot as well, still can't believe that after years of not using it was shooting straight right out of the bag.

As for the updates could this be the person suggesting wearing his missus santa outfit? Be worth going next week just to see that, never mind the shooting.

LOL
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by helix View Post

Great Shooting guys, and it was a laugh hearing the latest updates from a certain person.
    Don’t forget guys next week is our Xmas shoot so bring your hats, I am worried about one person who said he will wear his wife’s Mrs Santa outfit… I pray he was joking

Atb Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisaname View Post
    Great days shooting. Peg one and the "Top Gear" shot was my favorite but next time can we leave the stereo turned off. Guns and Roses rockabilly style is still going round inside my head. Enjoyed taking the Webley round after the shoot as well, still can't believe that after years of not using it was shooting straight right out of the bag.

As for the updates could this be the person suggesting wearing his missus santa outfit? Be worth going next week just to see that, never mind the shooting.

LOL
    Something to look forward too .... unless it's Ewan !
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Something to look forward too .... unless it's Ewan !
    Lol, funny you say that Dave it was him that said it
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"