Thread: HRPC HFT Xmas Fun Bash Results

HRPC HFT Xmas Fun Bash Results

Well what a way to finish our 2013 HFT season! I must say I never laughed so much so I think I have pulled muscles I never knew I had, and I even managed to hit some targets on the odd occasion Thank you to everyone for coming along and I hope that you all had a blast, I know a did, plus the fun targets we had at the end shows we know how to see out a year with a bang

Results in some sort of an order

R Smith 53 O
    D Dawes 50 R
    S Humphrey 50 R
    A Boxall 50 O
    T Evans 49 O
    B Beggan 47 O
    P Jackson 46 O
    C Muggeridge 46 R
    R February 45 .22
    E Potter 45 .22
    P England 44 R
    T Humphey 31 Someclass?

Great day guys and I have to say I was really happy to have santa turn up to give out the prizes And a huge well done to Ewan for having the winning raffle ticket for the brand spanking new BSA Ultra! It was about time you moved to the dark side of .177 though mate Well done to you!

See you all Thursday, but watch out for the pics flying about, I know Dave was busy with his camera all morning

Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Thanks all for a great day's 'err shooting Well done to all the winners today especially Ewan with his new Ultra .

HRPC Christmas fun shoot

Ewan's raffle prize

Father Christmas

Christmas HFT winners

A couple of weirdo's

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Guns and Roses will never be the same.

It was a great and enjoyable day.

With all that laughing I am amazed people managed to shoot as straight as they did.

We'll done everyone!

Roll on next year.

Andrew

Gayish

Shame so many ' Men ' decided to go Christmas shopping rather than spending time dressed up in the woods with a load of men and a dodgy old bloke pretending to be santa. Ironic really [

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Nice End to the Year

What a great way to end the year. I even got close to the magical 50, still theres always next year. Cheers to all for making it a great seasons shooting, I can't wait for the next time. As for Guns and Roses never sounding the same again I'm still having flashbacks.

And as for the impromptue targets at the end I'm not surprised we were missing so often with all teh laughing.

LOL

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

was bloomin' good fun!

i'm seriously worried about ros though, he's in need of more help than me ... & that's saying something

looking forward to next year & showing you all how it's done with the ultra

Weieros

Well every club has to have some light entertainment, we just seem to have more than most. Loved the comment about what happens if a Maggpie pinches the truck keys. I would have been more worried about finding the right tree the squirrel had put them in myself.
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gisaname View Post
    Well every club has to have some light entertainment, we just seem to have more than most. Loved the comment about what happens if a Maggpie pinches the truck keys. I would have been more worried about finding the right tree the squirrel had put them in myself.
    you obviously didn't hear our conversation at 1 of the pegs ...
    ros: "what would you do if you went to a house party & woke up in the morning to find a condom hanging out your backside?"
    me: "well, i certainly wouldn't tell anyone & i don't think you should either!"
    ros: "want to come to a house party tonight?"
    me: uncontrollable laughter
    ros: "'ere dave, ewan's shagging the ground"

Nice one Ewan or should I say The Thread Killer . lol