I have just been made aware of the charges that PayPal inflict upon us for those that do not cover them or send their entry fees as a "gift".

Our basic entry pack costs £10 and the post office charges us £3.70 to send it. Pay Pal will take £0.67 of this if it is not sent as a gift so please add this charge to any future payments if you choose to pay this way.

The basic entry pack with 100 spare targets is £26.50 including the carriers "next working day" delivery. The PayPal charge for this is £1.10.

These charges eat into the postage or carrier costs - and as we only charge what it costs then this is a loss for us.

Most competitors have sent their entry fees to us via PayPal so our thanks to those that have sent their entry payment to us without charges and to those that have sent their payment by direct transfer to the clubs bank account as these have not attracted any charges to us at all.

We want to keep the cost of entry to this superb competition as low as possible so please avoid inflicting the PayPal charges on us so we don't have to add them to the entry fee in the future.

Thanks for your understanding as I admit I never thought about this either....until I saw the PayPal account today!