Thread: 2014 6 yard MPL Postal Competition.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If you have entered the 6 yard postal competition, please check the entry list to see if your name is listed - and if not - please let me know !

Please also let me know if you have paid but not received your entry pack yet.

I think everything has been sent but it is always good to be sure and to check with everyone to make certain everything is going to plan!

Thanks - Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi Bob,

Nice to meet you and the other guys at Rossendale last week, you got the better deal in that exchange of rifles at the end of the evening
    Could you add my name to the list please? I'm hoping to get some decent weather soon in order to start the comp.

ATVB

Mick

Hi Mick,

It was great to see you at RMTC last week - I hope you can make it again sometime soon!

Thanks for sneaking Grahams FWB 300 into my car (in the dark) on the way out - but he bagged my mint .177 Model 50 so I am not so sure I did get the better part of the deal

Next time you need to put them BOTH into my car then I will be in profit

I have added your name to the slowly growing entry list - lets hope we get a few more to add to the list as this is a great fun competition that is really good for those that cannot get to a club or for those that want some more shooting from home.
    Last edited by zooma; 06-01-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Can I use my Alecto in .177?

Oh, and paypal incoming!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retracted_Yeti View Post

Oh, and paypal incoming!

Cheers.

Roy.
    Yes you can - and I have got your dosh!

I will get your targets away tomorrow.

Thanks for your support - Bob.

Roy.
    You can ......

........but not accurately.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    You can ......

........but not accurately.

ATB
    Ian
    You do know I hate you, don't ya!!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

You do know I hate you, don't ya!!

Cheers.

Roy.
    That's no way to speak to the currently ranked British "number one" 6 yard MPL target shooter

Its not his fault that he feels unable to defend his British Championship title and it is no secret that some of us believe he knows he cannot win it again now that you have entered with your Alecto - so in effect you have already beaten him and you will definitely score better than him in this new season