Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2014 6 yard MPL Postal Competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Retracted_Yeti View Post
    You do know I hate you, don't ya!!

Cheers.

Roy.
    That's no way to speak to the currently ranked British "number one" 6 yard MPL target shooter

Its not his fault that he feels unable to defend his British Championship title and it is no secret that some of us believe he knows he cannot win it again now that you have entered with your Alecto - so in effect you have already beaten him and you will definitely score better than him in this new season
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Tis true.

As soon as I read that Roy (Jacobs as I call him - because hes crackers ) was joining this compt I thought - ' Bang goes my chance of winning and the neighborhood. '

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I have sent-out all of the entry packs to date either by Royal Mail "singed for" or by Interlink so everything is tracked safely and should arrive quickly.

We still have room for some more entries so if you fancy having a go at this fun competition that you can shoot at home or in the garden or the garage or loft or cellar or anywhere that is safe to do so and whenever you feel like it........please get your entry in and have some fun and become yet another person to score much better than IJ can this year

PM sent Zooma
    ATB,
    yana

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    PM sent Zooma
    Hi Yana - you would be welcome to join us.

Please check the rules at the start of the 6 yard MPL Postal Competition thread and you will see that living overseas is no problem at all as you self-score your cards each month and email them to the address provided.

This means the only problem is posting the targets to you ( and this is not a big problem) so I will find the cost of posting an entry pack to you tomorrow and let you know what it is.

Your entry cost will be £10.00 plus the cost of posting the entry pack safely to you and you can pay by PayPal to the account shown 6ympl@classicapa.com .

Thanks for your interest and for your support for this fun competition.

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    PM sent Zooma
    Hello Yana,

I have had the packet weighed and the cost to send it to you by Royal Mail Airsure will be £12.50 and the delivery time quoted to arrive with you in Rotterdam is 4 days.

This sounds expensive to me but the other options I looked at are more expensive!

If you would like to enter you need to send £22.50 to our PayPal account and I can send an entry pack to you straight away.

I hope the postage cost does not put you off - this is a great competition - but we have no control of the postal charges.

ATB - Bob.

Hi Yana,

I am sorry you are unable to shoot any of the MPL legal pistols single handed as we would love to have to shoot with us but we have no competition for two handed pistol shooting.

Please stay in touch and advise if you are able to shoot air pistol single handed in the future - and if so you are welcome to join the competition at any time.

ATB - Bob.

Please check the entry list to make sure your name is included if you have entered - and let me know if you would like to join in and "have a go " if you have not already entered

The new .22 class is now included in these series so if you have an MPL legal air pistol in the larger .22 calibre why not join us and enter this new (separate) competition and see how you get on?

If you already have an entry in the regular .177 class why not consider making a second entry into the .22 class as well? ......I did, and despite my dislike of .22 air pistols I am quite looking forward to shooting my grey plastic gripped Model 5 as I probably would not ever get to use it without an excuse like this

More New Competitors Join This Week.

Our entry list continues to grow but we hope a few more will join us - especially in the .22 class where we are still looking a bit "thin on the ground".

At the moment we only know about one .22 pellet that comes with a flat head and that is the Hobby - does anyone know of any other types?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Thanks Phil,

Now we have two .22 Wadcutters to choose from!

Have you tried these by any chance?

Holywell, North Wales (twinned with Trumpville)
    Am I too late for an entry into the 6yd competition? I can pay by paypal to make sending out the pack faster.

Cheers,
    Les
    Is there such a thing as owning too many guns?

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Thanks Phil,

Now we have two .22 Wadcutters to choose from!

Have you tried these by any chance?
    Hi Bob,

Nooo, I'm not mad enough to shoot .22 at match cards (yet) I do have a .22 Tempest though...

Here's a third .22 wadcutter:

http://www.uttings.co.uk/p103511-bis.../#.UuJp2_tFBOQ

I'm using Bisley Practice in .177 at present - they seem fine, and I heard they're made by H&N... but in a nice British screw top tin!

Phil

What .22

Bisley practice .22?
    atb Glyn

Quote Originally Posted by learningcurve View Post
    Am I too late for an entry into the 6yd competition? I can pay by paypal to make sending out the pack faster.

Cheers,
    Les
    Never too late Les - and I have replied to your email.

Great to have you join us!