Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2014 6 yard MPL Postal Competition.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Used the gmail addy to send in the scores, computer say NO!.... undeliverable whatever that means!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retracted_Yeti View Post
    Used the gmail addy to send in the scores, computer say NO!.... undeliverable whatever that means!

Cheers.

Roy.
    That's weird - I sent mine to that same addy OK,

Try sending it again and check for spellin mistooks and if that does not work email them to me and I will send them to third wheel for you.

ATB - Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    That's weird - I sent mine to that same addy OK,

Try sending it again and check for spellin mistooks and if that does not work email them to me and I will send them to third wheel for you.

ATB - Bob.
    Will do Bob.....nice one!

K.......I missed the d in "6ydmpl"......sighs!!!!!!!!!!......wheres me bloody reading glasses!

Cheers.

Roy.
    Last edited by Retracted_Yeti; 24-01-2014 at 11:27 PM.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Holywell, North Wales (twinned with Trumpville)
    Payment sent for entry pack in .177. Thanks Bob.
    Is there such a thing as owning too many guns?

Quote Originally Posted by learningcurve View Post
    Thanks Les,

I will get your entry pack sent to you on Monday by Royal Mail "signed for" so you should get it on Tuesday.

Thanks for your support,

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by learningcurve View Post
    Hi Les,

Your PayPal payment did not include your address details.

Please send me a PM or an email so I know where to send your entry pack.

The pack is ready to go and will be with you the next day after I have your address.

ATB - Bob.

Another entry tonight has boosted this second series entry to 31 - and being a .22 entry that class is now just beginning to look a bit more interesting.

There is no limit to the number of entrants we can accept and it is never too late to enter so if anybody else is tempted to have a go ( and have some fun ) come and join us!

We are running a competition for .177 and .22 MPL legal air pistols ( spring powered or SSP) and you can enter in either series or both!

Check the entry list ( second entry in this thread) and see how nice your name would look if it were to be added to the list

Holywell, North Wales (twinned with Trumpville)
    Target pack arrived in the post this morning as promised. Cheers Bob.

Les
    Is there such a thing as owning too many guns?

Another victim has signed-up tonight so the competition continues to grow.

Never too late to join-in......

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Another victim has signed-up tonight so the competition continues to grow.

Never too late to join-in......
    .and another tonight!

Never too late to join-in..Never too late to join-in......

Entry Fees and PayPal

I have just been made aware of the charges that PayPal inflict upon us for those that do not cover them or send their entry fees as a "gift".

Our basic entry pack costs £10 and the post office charges us £3.70 to send it. Pay Pal will take £0.67 of this if it is not sent as a gift so please add this charge to any future payments if you choose to pay this way.

The basic entry pack with 100 spare targets is £26.50 including the carriers "next working day" delivery. The PayPal charge for this is £1.10.

These charges eat into the postage or carrier costs - and as we only charge what it costs then this is a loss for us.

Most competitors have sent their entry fees to us via PayPal so our thanks to those that have sent their entry payment to us without charges and to those that have sent their payment by direct transfer to the clubs bank account as these have not attracted any charges to us at all.

We want to keep the cost of entry to this superb competition as low as possible so please avoid inflicting the PayPal charges on us so we don't have to add them to the entry fee in the future.

Thanks for your understanding as I admit I never thought about this either....until I saw the PayPal account today!

Another new BBS member has joined the .177 competition today.

Well done John - you can catch-up in your own time - no pressure.

Thanks for your support

When you have shot your cards please score them and email your results to George at 6ydmpl@gmail.com

Please also add the type of pistol and the type of pellets you used as this is interesting for others to see what types are the most popular.........and for others to try and find something nobody else is using

6ydmpl@gmail.com

6ydmpl@gmail.com

6ydmpl@gmail.com
    Last edited by zooma; 07-05-2014 at 10:02 AM.

This popular competition is still running and attracting new entrants - it is never too late to join in and have some fun with this great home based competition

We are still receiving enquiries from people that would like to join this 6 yard postal competition.

Please remember the address to send payment to ( if you are using PayPal) is

target@rossmod.co.uk

target@rossmod.co.uk

target@rossmod.co.uk

Our basic entry pack costs £10 and the post office charges us £3.70 to send it. Pay Pal will take £0.67 of this if it is not sent as a gift so please add this charge to any future payments if you choose to pay this way.

Last edited by zooma; 08-05-2014 at 06:49 AM.

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

hi bob and george,nice to see so many new entrance in this fun competition,but i notice no ones willing to take me on in the "hurricane class" better keep it that way as i doubt i could stand the competition[lol]. you know im a martyr to my nerves.
    Last edited by red bob; 07-05-2014 at 09:17 PM.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,