Thread: 2013 6 yard MPL Rankings and First Series Overview.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ^^ zooma, ranked in order of quality presumably?
    ^ I.J., but true presumably?

Where's Thursday night's shoot being held? I'd be interested in coming along meeting fellow MPL pistoleros.

Cheers,

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by micken View Post
    ^^ zooma, ranked in order of quality presumably?
    ^ I.J., but true presumably?

Where's Thursday night's shoot being held? I'd be interested in coming along meeting fellow MPL pistoleros.

Cheers,

Mick
    Hi Mick,

You are welcome to join us at RMTC on Thursday night if you can make it, we shoot in (and under ) the Longholme Methodist Church in Rawtenstall from 7 - 10 pm.

Drive to the end of the M66 where it ends on a roundabout in the small town of Rawtenstall. Take the Burnley Road exit and you will see a large ASDA store almost immediately on your left. If you were to park here and look back across the road you will see the last remaining Temperance Bar in the UK and immediately behind it is the Longholme Methodist Church Hall that we shoot in.

The postal code is BB4 6QS.

You are welcome to bring with you any like minded friends that would like to come along with you and have a chat or a shoot ( same price for both) and maybe a suitable rifle so you can also have a go a Bell Target shooting as well as 6 yard and 10 metre pistol shooting whilst you are with us.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.