Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Stroke lengths, TP sizes and SCR for various springers...

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    14,625
    Brucie,

    Sorry mate.
    Just picked up that LGV figures not updated.

    Also, just wondering about some of the more popular 70s/80s icons......Original/RWS/Diana 45.
    Feinwerkbau Sport. And that little hot head, the BSF B55.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. BOINGING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- APRIL 1/2.
    BOING!!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    14,625
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Brucie,

    Sorry mate.
    Just picked up that LGV figures not updated.

    Also, just wondering about some of the more popular 70s/80s icons......Original/RWS/Diana 45.
    Feinwerkbau Sport. And that little hot head, the BSF B55.
    Out of interest, the Diana 52 figures would be useful, too.

    Plus Webley Longbow, Xocet BSA Supersport, Lightning, Mercury, Airsporter variants?

    Will put a post on General Airgun to see if anyone can supply any further information for you to amend post #1, Bruce?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. BOINGING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- APRIL 1/2.
    BOING!!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gateshead
    Posts
    1,326
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Out of interest, the Diana 52 figures would be useful, too.

    Plus Webley Longbow, Xocet BSA Supersport, Lightning, Mercury, Airsporter variants?

    Will put a post on General Airgun to see if anyone can supply any further information for you to amend post #1, Bruce?

    Is the webley Xocet the same as the stingray? I'd also be interested in the supersport info.
    Thanks andy

  4. #64
    Rooti McNote is offline World's strongest man and 2nd dan sheep worrier
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Monmouth, Land of Wales.
    Posts
    11,155
    Anschutz 335

    Bore 28mm, Stroke 70mm, TP 4mm x ?mm

    From info found on this BBS - I think that's right... I'll update the dims once I've been intimate with Annie
    Last edited by Rooti McNote; 05-05-2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: correction
    The artist formerly known as Rickenbacker.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    14,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Anschutz 335

    Bore 27mm, Stroke 70mm, TP 4mm x ?mm

    From info found on this BBS - I think that's right... I'll update the dims once I've been intimate with Annie
    You've got an Annie? You lucky man. Cheers for the update Phil.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. BOINGING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- APRIL 1/2.
    BOING!!

  6. #66
    Rooti McNote is offline World's strongest man and 2nd dan sheep worrier
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Monmouth, Land of Wales.
    Posts
    11,155
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Out of interest, the Diana 52 figures would be useful, too.
    28mm bore, a whopping 100mm of stroke, UK spec guns can often have a crazy 2mm port reducer inside. My early .177 52 (1986) has a 3.6mm brass port in the 4mm hole I can't remember TP length, but it's quite short (5 or 6mm ish?) plus a couple of mm through the breech seal...

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    You've got an Annie? You lucky man. Cheers for the update Phil.
    Yes, cheers Tone I've been researching all the popular faults! Might put up a thread of it's own
    The artist formerly known as Rickenbacker.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ruthin
    Posts
    898
    Thanks T20. I'll just go and work out the ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •