Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
scores updated. Still a couple of homeworks needed, Zooma must be using up all his .22 pellets practicing. Pleeeeeez get your March scores in even if you think they are pants I hate blank spaces in my homework register.

George
Hi George you ware right - I am using a lot of precious .22 pellets trying to get an almost new Webley break barrel Typhoon to shoot well at 6 yards.

Having seen the nice video test here on the BBS of this same pistol I was inspired to try a bit harder ( and longer) to give it a go and to post a result with a pistol that nobody else has had a go with in the MPL postal competition so far.

The results are mixed and I think that the pistol needs a lot more lead through it yet before it settles down and I have not been able to find any .22 JSB Match - the pellets that worked the best with this pistol in the video test so I need to either go with what I have or just give up and drag the Model 5 out.

Working late has been the main problem .......but it would be nice to squeeze a result out of the Typhoon.....