Thread: 2014 6yd mpl results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi all
    Updated again, keep those scores comming in asap.

Best cheers
    George

It looks like the .22 competitors have a higher return rate with 5 out of 6 shooters already returning their scores.

Only 12 of the 28 .177 shooters have returned their scores to date - although not especially late yet it would be good to get a few more back to see how things are going
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Emailed my scores in last evening (both cals).

Appologies to George & Bob for being a day late.

Those Model 5 scores in the 'big' class are impressive

ATB - Phil

Hi Phil,

You are not that late - and you only just received your target pack !

Well done for making the effort but there really is not that much of a rush as this is a relaxed fun competition and we are still hoping others will join the competition now (and as we go along) so the idea is to encourage newcomers to join late as they can be sure they will not be under any pressure to catch up - only to do so in their own time so they can get up to date without any undue stress.

As a matter of interest the smaller ( much smaller!) .22 class has had the best results return rate experienced in any of the the MPL postal competitions so far! With your scores submitted so quickly we now have 6 out of 6 results in the bag - a 100% return

We just need a few more .22 shooters to join in the fun!

The .22 class should be the one with the most level playing field and so it should be the class with the most appeal from that point of view.

Firstly there is a much smaller choice of .22 air pistols to choose from, and secondly there are no spring powered recoilless air pistols so it very much evens things up for everybody !
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Phil
    Reading the thread chat and alarms sounded - I've not recieved your scores!
    could you send them again to <6ydmpl@gmail.com> without the <> .
    Anyone else who has sent in scores and do not see them appear in the resuls on this thread please send them again to the above email address. I update the scores quite quickly so you should see them pop up within the day you sent them.

Best cheers
    George

Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
    Phil
    Reading the thread chat and alarms sounded - I've not recieved your scores!
    could you send them again to <6ydmpl@gmail.com> without the <> .
    Anyone else who has sent in scores and do not see them appear in the resuls on this thread please send them again to the above email address. I update the scores quite quickly so you should see them pop up within the day you sent them.

Best cheers
    George
    Hi George, That's a bit odd... I've just forwarded it to the address above, but it was correct the first time (sent 21:18 yesterday) - so you might want to check your junk folder or something!?

Phil

Phil
    You were correct - was in my spam folder.

Updated now.

Best cheers
    George