Thread: 2014 6yd mpl results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

"lol" rick , your right of course;challenging enough to be consistently accurate without using a pistol that kicks like a mule!
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Les L has just sent in a very high score he has improved almost 100 points since February, so it can be done, you must never give up and take it seriously, it is very exciting seeing improvements like this and I hope more find the right things to do. In the right hands those hw40's sure work well but not in my hands I'm afraid!
    Les is not alone as most people are going in the right direction, guess this is what it is all about.

Big nudge - get those cards for May shot and get the scores to me then we can think about June - how time flies when you are having fun.

George

Holywell, North Wales (twinned with Trumpville)
    Thanks George, as I mentioned to you, a pistol shooting guru at my local club has been teaching me. In the last month, I have changed from right, to left handed shooting after my left eye dominance was pointed out to me for short range (not so for rifle shooting, I am right eye dominant for distance).

Also changed my stance, trigger technique, breathing regime and new aiming method. Seems to be working! I have put an awful lot of practice in this month (at least 2000 pellets) to achieve those results.

I am well and truly hooked on the pistol shooting now.
    Is there such a thing as owning too many guns?

Quote Originally Posted by learningcurve View Post
    Thanks George, as I mentioned to you, a pistol shooting guru at my local club has been teaching me. In the last month, I have changed from right, to left handed shooting after my left eye dominance was pointed out to me for short range (not so for rifle shooting, I am right eye dominant for distance).

Also changed my stance, trigger technique, breathing regime and new aiming method. Seems to be working! I have put an awful lot of practice in this month (at least 2000 pellets) to achieve those results.

I am well and truly hooked on the pistol shooting now.
    I see you scored a 'possible' 50 on one of your match cards.

Now that deserves some respect! Please accept these: With my compliments!