its nearly time for the decision as to whether ive earned the right to move onto a more target dedicated pistol.
my average has improved but have i really reached the limit of my present tools of the trade[hurricane brothers] at 235/240
i suspect they are still able to achieve a little more than i am capable of inputting at the moment, i have the compact,alecto,hw45 waiting in the wings the idea is to earn the next step up but not before ive gone as far as i can with the hurricanes [245/250 ]
its been an interesting journey of discovery so far as its easier to think improvement comes more quickly with a better level of equipment ,but to my mind if you overlook the point that the "handler" must know his ability before the jump then he wont become disenchanted when even with the premier tool in hand his scores dont seem to hold up.my latest lesson is disciplining my breathing;i already thought i was taking this into account .
not a chance! in was secretly holding back on my breathing thus giving my body a discreet sign that it was time to stress up a tad with all the usual
consequences ;aaaaaahhh .it comes to something when you can even fool yourself into thinking your doing things in the correct manner when you are actually slipping backwards ."lol" hope im not putting anyone off
anyway i still thoroughly enjoy using the hurricanes and when i errr get the odd flyer! i look at them and im sure they are saying "what are you looking at me for! you were in charge!!weren't you?