Thread: 2014 6yd mpl results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well done all! I've now processed all Feb scores and the threat of "detention" or clearing up my BBS posts has worked as all scores are in. Three competors have sent in their March scores and the weather is great to day so life is good!! We have both been practicing a lot at 6yd and 10m using all sorts of pistols from our collection and eating target cards and pellets, averages are rising but can we produce the goods now on comptition card when it really matters - we shall see.

Best cheers
    George

Please send scores to the correct address

Unfortunately, some shooters are still sending their scores to the 6ympl@classicapa.com address.

This isn't the address to send your scores to, and I cannot forward any scores received, as this in an address that was left open for the PayPal facility and one I do not check very often.

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

Quote Originally Posted by p.m.h View Post
    Unfortunately, some shooters are still sending their scores to the 6ympl@classicapa.com address.

This isn't the address to send your scores to, and I cannot forward any scores received, as this in an address that was left open for the PayPal facility and one I do not check very often.

Kind regards,

Phil
    Hi Phil,

If you would be kind enough to let us know who has sent their scores to this email address (by mistake) we can let them know that George or myself would be pleased to process their scores for them so they do not get lost.

Sorry you have been troubled.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by p.m.h View Post

Kind regards,

Phil

Please note that we have a new permanent email address to use with our club PayPal account target@rossmod.co.uk.

This address can be used for all future 6 yard MPL postal series entry fees or spare target payments etc by PayPal, and if anyone sends their scores to it by mistake we can make sure they are safely forwarded to George so they do not get delayed or lost.
    Last edited by zooma; 13-03-2014 at 05:00 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.