Thread: Moving target range system

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Moving target range system

Our club has a runing target range system that we are considering disposing of, it is an official 10 mt scale air rifle Running Boar system.

It was made by RX products approximately 30 years ago, it has a flip flop target carrier and track crossing a two metre gap. The set is complete with backstop and is mounted on a wheeled dexion base and is a self contained system. It runs off a battery or a 12 volt power source.

The control is electronic in a brief case, plug in cabling, with auto and manual control for the runs, with fast (2 1/2 secs) and slow (5 secs), and mixed runs. It was refurbished 5 years ago and was in full working order and has had virtualy no use since.

It would need a tranny van or similar to transport, we could also have available some of the original scale running boar targets (known as running rat!) now not considered PC but they are little works of art, as well as a stock of the current boring ISSF targets.

We would be looking for £300 collected.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Target system

Hi
    I am really interested in this.
    I assume you are near Gt. Yarmouth?
    Can you send me some pics to contactus@yeaveley-estate.co.uk
    Ta
    Guy

Sorry for the delay on this, I had contact from an interested party (I think CBX ?) sadly I tidied my inbox and have lost the contact detail, can you e mail me on robin.carter80@ntlworld.com please if you are still interested.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Robin.
    Please may I have a chance to talk to you about this if the other guy drops out.
    Thanks.

Bryan.

Bryan
    Yes Guy has dropped out, I'm waiting for contact from CBX (another Robin, I think) whose contact details I lost, so I'd like to give him a chance. If any one knows him perhaps they could let me know his contact details, I can't find a list of members on this site.
    If you can e mail me Bryan, I can answer any questions in the meanwhile.

Just to clarify for interested parties this is the pucka 10 mt running boar system as shot to ISSF rules and governed in the UK by the British Sporting Rifle Club. It is an indoor system and I would not recomend it for out door use due to construction and electronics.
    This is not a plinking set up, it is difficult and demanding, but its great fun! To score ten you must hit the the ten ring which is 5 mm dia, the 1 ring is 50mm dia and the paper target is crossing a two metre gap in 2.5 seconds on a fast run and 5 secs on a slow run and you can't mount the rifle until the target appears.
    The current world record is 590 ex 600!!!