Thread: .22 Air Pistol 6 Yard MPL Postal Competition.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

hi bob,bought one of these on the strength of the name and found myself quite disappointed;the first point was that as i pulled the trigger i noticed the action moving back on the rail and from then on found the performance of whole package less than i had expected from the webley legend, but to be fair in terms of value for money it wasn't to bad .took it back the following week and did a trade in on a "cometa indian" strange pistol but it was a fair had at the 10mtr mark ,the basic sights being a let down.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    hi bob,bought one of these on the strength of the name and found myself quite disappointed;the first point was that as i pulled the trigger i noticed the action moving back on the rail and from then on found the performance of whole package less than i had expected from the webley legend, but to be fair in terms of value for money it wasn't to bad .took it back the following week and did a trade in on a "cometa indian" strange pistol but it was a fair had at the 10mtr mark ,the basic sights being a let down.
    How much are they new Bob?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.