Thread: New Guy

New Guy

Hello all.

As the title says, i'm new here. Just got into the sport yesterday by making a trip down to McAvoys and getting a Gamo C-15.
    Fired it for the first time today and although i had seen in reviews that its quite loud it was still able to surprise me.

Welcome Aurilion, hope you get on ok with the Gamo; you'll find you'll end up a pistol junkie as they are very addictive, just wait and see!
    It's not the destination; but the journey that counts!
    You can take the lad out of Essex; but not Essex out of the lad!

Thanks and i think may already be on my way to being a pistol junkie. Just yesterday i rushed home simply to catch the last 20 minutes of daylight out in the back garden, i also have my eye on a Umarex Beratta M92 as my next purchase.

Hi matey,

Welcome on board.

Fantastic place, the BBS...Loads of useful info and excellent banter to be had and an excellent community spirit.

Pistols are great....Really good fun and you can even use them safely, indoors at home, if you take all the relevant precautions.

The other big bonus with pistols is that many are inexpensive and they're so compact, so you can amass a nice collection in no time!

Enjoy!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Just to say welcome, and echo the above posts. Feel free to ask for, and give advice on anything pistol related. ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.