Thread: HRPC HFT Results for 26th of Jan

HRPC HFT Results for 26th of Jan

Thanks for a great shoot guys, and I know most of you had a laugh today! And we managed to escape the worst of the weather as well But a big thank you to everyone that turned up and helped set the course today, and I am really sorry for the ones I set out.. But hey I like to make things interesting

The scores for today are as follows!

R Smith 52
    T Evans 50 with a wonky R10
    D Saunders 44
    S Humphreys 44
    P Jackson 41
    E Potter 37
    B Mezich 36
    P Bishop 34 (I hope the scope okay after you gun fell from your bag )

Well that was the open Class and now the recoiling

D Dawes 46 (All taken kneeling apart from the forced position shots) Nice score Dave
    C Mugeridge 44
    P England 37

Sadly no .22 shooters today!

So a big thank you to you all and I can not wait to get to the next shoot..

Atb Rob
    Last edited by helix; 27-01-2014 at 09:17 AM.
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Wasn't that wonky

We'll I thought it was after Thursday night down the club. Must have been my eyes that were playing up and not the R10.

Nice turnout today, especially with the number of people who had family commitments and couldn't make it. Enjoyed it as always and would like to offer my thanks for the interesting course. Loved the shot down into the water, the un-missable 8 yard one (except if you have a wonky R10 LOL) and the nice long one over in Surry somewhere (I did check the range - honest).

BIG THANKS to Rob for being a good mate and giving an idiot a lift. Good job I had spare car keys at home.

All the best.

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Great fun, even in the rain!

Another great shoot for HRPC, can't beat our venue for a mixture of difficult and fun shots!

Rob, nothing wrong with any of the shots you set up, apart that is, from the one in the water feature as it was a right mucky mess pulling the pegs out at the end!!!

Terry, it you shoot like that with a wonky R10 what you going to be like once it's sorted???

Looking forward to the next shoot.

All the best.

Pete

Ps. Rob can you check my score again as I'm sure I got a 41 this time? Might not be able to add up of course!
    HW 100K

Well shot Rob , although it got kinda rough and windy in the woods at least it stayed dry in there . Not going to be as kind on the Opens .

In two weeks time we can test our new course - lanes should be cut out by the next shoot if all goes well .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Thanks Dave

I can't wait to get to try the new area in a two weeks time. It should make things a little different for us

Atb Rob
    Last edited by helix; 29-01-2014 at 07:24 AM.
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"