Recently bought this 2nd/3rd hand of and have mounted it on my.22 LR,until my re-applied for variation comes through.Despite the fact that the previous owner was a bit over zealous with the cleaning cloth on the ocular lens,the brightness,clarity and resolution is superb right to the edge and remind me a little of my swarovski bins in quality.The windage and elevation turrets give a nice soft click when adjusting and track back to zero perfectly,the only negative point is that the directional.. markings are on top of the turrets are not visible in the shooting position and there is no mark on the scope body to line up the windage and elevation increments,though you can do this yourself.
The side focus is smooth,as is the power ring'though the whole ocular end looks a little bulky and dated compared to the Leupold,say,but i quite like it,and it definitely appears robust with the addition of a rubber ocular ring to absorb the knocks.
It comes with a variety of reticules to suit all tastes,mine is #4,that has 3 thick posts with cross hairs-I would prefer the cross hairs to be a little finer,but works fine-and as its in the second focal plane it doesnt vary in thickness.Reticles come to suit all ballistics with online charts for calculations.
This is more of a hunting scope than a target scope but wouldnt look out of place on the range,but due to its limited internal adjustment,its limited to around 500 yards I believe,more than enough for me.
I havent had the benefit of looking through the whole range of scopes but its by far the best Ive looked through and I think in its price range it would be hard if not impossible to beat.
All in all super glass and very robust.I would recommend this scope to anyone.Only problem is you have to buy from the US.Cheers +ATB Paul