Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Target Club in Rochdale

Strength to Strength

Nice to see the club going from strength to strength and, so much so, have had to open up Tuesday nights too.

It's also good to see that NMTC have picked up medals in the Dorset, since they first entered, and are hoping for more in the forth coming Spring/Summer competition.

Pop along and say hello, all welcome.

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

North Manchester target club

Another busy night shooting. The rifle section is growing larger each week. Started shooting in the Dorset league !!! Can only get better. 😀 Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by XDRIVER View Post
    Another busy night shooting. The rifle section is growing larger each week. Started shooting in the Dorset league !!! Can only get better. �� Mark.
    Great News!

It is good to know when airgun clubs are doing well - they all need support if our sport is to survive.

Lets hope we see more new clubs started to keep the sport alive for future generations.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by XDRIVER View Post
    Another busy night shooting. The rifle section is growing larger each week. Started shooting in the Dorset league !!! Can only get better. 😀 Mark.
    Might I suggest a strict diet.

We are ruined in the North West with the choice and variety of airgun only clubs. I regularly visit 3 sometimes 4 clubs per week and Im met with open arms. (What?) The more clubs the merrier as Bob (ZOOMA) states for future generations and the continued existence of our great sport.

ATB
    Ian (Slim)
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

More gun clubs

Totally agree, the more the merrier. ATB Mark (fat) 😀😀😀😀

Indeed, the more clubs the better. Use it or lose it comes to mind, and the "local" popularity of Airgun shooting will go a long way in securing the future of the sport.

Whilst I have always favoured pistols, I am starting to struggle. I stepped in, to replace a member who pulled out of the Dorset, and am finding my shoulder isn't as willing as the rest of me.

A number of new rifles have appeared, and I am going to have to succumb sooner rather than later. Whilst my Walther LGR is a joy to shoot, it certainly isn't a joy to load, so I will have to go down the PCP route.

As a result of the increasing number of members who find it difficult to shoot pistol, we are in the process of setting up a seated and rested 10m rifle competition. It would be good if this could be opened up to other local clubs.

Kind regards,

Phil

Dorset - Summer 2016

Well done to the 2 individual Division winners, and Pistol B team for winning medals in this summers Dorset.

NMTC have won medals in every competition entered to date, so keep up the good work.

Kind regards,

Phil

Rifle Competition

After much interest from members, the North Manchester Target Club is about to start a rested rifle competition.

Rules have been drawn up, and trials will be undertaken over the next few weeks to try out the handicap system, and make any tweaks necessary.

This was originally intended for club members, but there is no reason why other clubs/individuals couldn't take part.

I'll post updates as we go along.

Kind regards,

Phil