Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Target Club in Rochdale

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I may don this garb when I bring Gloria (T.C.) up to Rivis indoor range on Glorias 60th birthday on 2nd March.

ATB
    Ian
    We'll get the low loader booked to make sure you get home before dark....

ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Back to the original subject and less extracting Gloria The Cabbage juice.

Will NMTC be shooting in the 10m pistol Muscle Power League? http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....hats-that-then

Many of your members already know the rules and regulations and a new series has just started. The compt is usually shot around the last week of each month but this is slightly flexible.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Back to the original subject
    Will NMTC be shooting in the 10m pistol Muscle Power League? http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....hats-that-then
    Many of your members already know the rules and regulations and a new series has just started. The compt is usually shot around the last week of each month but this is slightly flexible.
    ATB
    Ian
    Good idea Ian, a triangular match would be interesting; new blood and all that, different pistols perhaps..
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    Good idea Ian, a triangular match would be interesting; new blood and all that, different pistols perhaps..

...... some competition maybe.

We are still in the early stages of setting up the club,but things are progressing nicely. If anyone is interested please pop along tomorrow night-Thursday 20th 7pm-9.30 pm-ish- for a look around,a friendly chat,and of course a shoot. Don't forget the free brews and chocolate biscuits:-)

North Manchester Target Club.

Kind Regards,
    Glen.

Quote Originally Posted by gettingonabit View Post
    We are still in the early stages of setting up the club,but things are progressing nicely. If anyone is interested please pop along tomorrow night-Thursday 20th 7pm-9.30 pm-ish- for a look around,a friendly chat,and of course a shoot. Don't forget the free brews and chocolate biscuits:-)

North Manchester Target Club.

Kind Regards,
    Glen.
    Tonight Mike and I took up Glens invite and visited the new club. We were made very welcome and hope to go again in the not so distant future. The only draw back was trying to shoot while Glen told jokes.

ATB
    Ian

Tonight Mike and I took up Glens invite and visited the new club. We were made very welcome and hope to go again in the not so distant future. The only draw back was trying to shoot while Glen told jokes.

ATB
    Ian
    Didn't put anybody off during the bell target comp

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    Didn't put anybody off during the bell target comp
    [Note to self] Must try harder.

It was good to see you guys made the effort to pop over and have a look at us. I'm sorry that the tables were a bit high for you,but the step ladders seemed to sort the problem out.

I'm happy that I forgot my glasses and couldn't shoot (some say it wouldn't make much difference either way) because we were rolling about as usual.

We are slowly getting there,and the new club is progressing.

Kind Regards,
    Glen.

We are slowly getting there,and the new club is progressing.

Kind Regards,
    Glen.
    Rome wasn't built in a day! Your getting people in that area interested in shooting and shooting so thats a good thing. Once again I must repeat my invitation to join the MPL series of compts.

I have plenty of time for Glen (GETTINGONABIT) as he is one of the few people I see eye to eye with.

We wish you the best of luck.

ATB
    Ian

That's unfair. You know that I'm a full 2mm taller than you

That's unfair. You know that I'm a full 2mm taller than you
    As much as that? My estimate is 1.6mm

Wrong! I just measured it.Removing the hairs on my head I must admit it was 1.6mm. That's splitting hairs though,and that was all 3 of them

Wrong! I just measured it.Removing the hairs on my head I must admit it was 1.6mm. That's splitting hairs though,and that was all 3 of them

Thanks to everyone for another good nights shooting last night. We had some new people turn up to have a look and a shoot. Well done to young Thomas for his enthusiasm. Thomas was actually shorter than I.J. which I found amazing. Welcome to Sue and Gaz,Thomas's parents. Gaz,stop writing your name on Sue's targets

We are still a work in progress,but things are taking shape nicely.

Kind Regards,
    Glen.