Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Semi Auto pellet pistols.

Another...

...for the Zas/Dru varients, LOVE mine, proper fun. Shame I no longer have time to enjoy it
    Pardon?

Everyone always seems to miss out the Crosman 677, probably because it is quite rare. Although is was made to shoot steel bb, mine shoots lead bb and a few types of wadcutter pellets. When you have the 600 you need the 677 to complete the set. When you have the Drulov DU 10 Condor you need the the Drulov Eagle to complete the set.

Baz

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Everyone always seems to miss out the Crosman 677, probably because it is quite rare. Although is was made to shoot steel bb, mine shoots lead bb and a few types of wadcutter pellets. When you have the 600 you need the 677 to complete the set. When you have the Drulov DU 10 Condor you need the the Drulov Eagle to complete the set.

Baz
    I've just done a search for the 677 I want one! Only made for three years apparently.

The Baikal MP654k is a pleasure to shoot......
    As long as you buy one second hand.
    The latest ones have a lot of issues. I've got a 2004 model and it's a wondeful piece of engineering.
    I bought a 'new' one and returned it 24 hours later.
    The older ones though! solid, tight, clean and functional.
    No 10m target pistol, but loads of fun and as rugged as a landrover.

Didn't know the 654K could shoot pellets ? Thought is was only bbs ?

Baz

Only 1 pellet at a time by manually putting in breech. It's not semi auto either. It is compact, can be powerful, noisy and fun not forgetting pretty much weapons grade steel. Not sure it sits in this thread though

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Didn't know the 654K could shoot pellets ? Thought is was only bbs ?

Baz
    LOL, quite right. BB only.
    Will shoot lead ones though

Quote Originally Posted by Bazmati2020 View Post
    Only 1 pellet at a time by manually putting in breech. It's not semi auto either. It is compact, can be powerful, noisy and fun not forgetting pretty much weapons grade steel. Not sure it sits in this thread though
    You are quite right, it does not fit with this thread. There are dozens of bb semi autos on the market, they are easier to manufacture. The pellet firing semi-autos are sparce on the ground, especially with a large magazine capacity.Most of the target pistols like Drulov, Aeron and Steyr only hold 5 rounds, the Crosman 600 and 677 seem to have the largest capacity with reliability.

Baz

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    I have heard that Mini Uzis also go full auto when low on gas - mine don't of course and thus remain legal.

The Crosman 600 is a joy - Accu Pell and Vermin Pell arrived today and both go through faultlessly with no jams. I am happy as a pig in shit! Using gas like it was a free as air.

Thanks everyone for the input - I know Google is my friend but sometimes it is good to tap the opinions of others.
    Love the 600 , truley wellahead of its time , enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by craig9mm View Post
    [CZ 75 due out in April is supposed to be some sort of blow back repeater
    I'm afraid it's just another P25/PX4 type pistol.

So - OK - I have had it for a couple of weeks now.

Got through 1000 pellets, 500 Accu and 500 Vermin pell and about 35 CO2 cartridges.

I try to go out (my range is my garage) and shoot accurately at targets five shots at a time and analyse my aim.

However - invariably I end up just firing as fast as possible and going WHOOOHOOOO.

Sad for an old man (61) I know.

Umarex Desert Eagle has a 6 shot rotary magazine and blowback. Awesome gun. Powerful, loud and deadly accurate. Also has a weaver and picatinny rails! I use a red dot on mine.

As with most guns, it has cons. 2 cons infact;

1.Uses alot of co2

2.Full plastic (however, it is very high quality plastic and requires no cleaning and doesn't scratch. It also has a very nice weight to it.)