After months of deliberating i finally got my semi auto. Initially i had my mind set on one of Rogers fine little custom
jobbies and fired a range of rifles brought down to the club by various members including a couple of custom models.
Getting more and more confused Chris brought his little stainless 10/22 down to play and i just jelled with it. One of
our chaps has done a really nice job on the bolt release and trigger pull which has made this little Ruger an absolute
delight to use. So, while at a dealers not too far from me yesterday i noticed he had a couple of the stainless laminate
stock 10/22,s in so hey ho I'm now the owner of a Ruger 10/22.
First impressions are very good, wood fit is excellent and a lot better than some iv seen costing three times the money.
Yes, the bolt release is a pain till you get the "nack" for it and the triggers a bit heavy but no where need as bad as i
had expected and both are easy to rectify. I fired about 100 blazer yesterday and it performed faultlessly, free hand
at 20m it was quite easy to blow the middle out with a 3" group so not fantastic but good for a first time out with no
mods done as yet. Looking on the internet theres loads of goodies made to personalise the 10/22 and at the price i
payed i recon it was an absolute bargain. Tim