Thread: Horsham Hawks Winter Series 2013 - 14. Overall, all-inclusive, results for the series

Horsham Hawks Winter Series 2013 - 14. Overall, all-inclusive, results for the series

Hi everybody,

Please follow the link below to find the overall results of the Horsham Hawks Winter Series for 2013 - 14.

http://hawks-club.wix.com/horsham-hawks-hft#!blank/c7xx

Very best wishes and looking forward to seeing you later in the year for the 2014-15 series.

PJ

Looking forward to the next one, I shall be taking all my shots from Buxted

Roll on the winter, looking forward to it already. Not sure the lad will be too interested.

The scores looks a bit odd, as some total and % are lower than mine but still above me placed.
    Air Arms TX200

Quote Originally Posted by bourne2fish View Post
    Roll on the winter, looking forward to it already. Not sure the lad will be too interested.

The scores looks a bit odd, as some total and % are lower than mine but still above me placed.
    Happy to chat the scores through, if that would help? If so, could you pm me contact details and I'll give you a call.
    Best wishes,
    PJ

I can't see any Kim?
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!