i was frankly in a daze and as the old dear went to maske a pot of earl grey i half- stumbled back into the studty;-piled and heaped as it was with vintage airguns and airpistols,classics.sleepers and objet d'art i paused to examine a grotesque netsuki sitting .somehow out of place on the plump chesterfield that mist have been "his" smokingchair ,my eyes drifted to the top of the bookcase and a dog-eared cardboard box -closer inspection gleaned sight of the printing "drp patent " "randzundpatrone fur zimmerstutzen" also on a small carton that tumbled to the floor from atop the zimmerstutzen (whatever that could be .i asked myself)-gingerly i lowered the bos to theleather-topped desk so not to disturb the senses of the widow for she'd not mentione d this undoubted airgun-treasure,dusty and forgotten in the study-as i lifted the cardboard lid my lacoste treainer slipped on something;- the randzundpatrone ,scattered on the chinese rug-tiny wee bullets of sum sort if i may be so bold....to be contd.