Thread: A few air pistols up for auction which might be of interest to you!

A few air pistols up for auction which might be of interest to you!

Lot No: 1133
    A Crosman 1008 repeater air pistol in .177 cal with five magazines and instructions.
    Estimate £30.00 - £45.00

Lot No: 1135
    A Fas AP 604 .177 air pistol with instruction (a/f)
    Estimate £30.00 - £50.00
    The FAS probably needs a reseal but what a bargain if you can get it within the estimate.

Lot No: 1136
    A post 1967 record jumbo no. 177 air pistol. this pistol being the deluxe model with micro adjustment rear sight and walnut grips. Complete in its original box with instruction.
    Estimate £80.00 - £120.00

There are a few other bits that might be of interest as well.

They are at T W Gaze : link here: http://www.twgaze.co.uk/auction/lots/?id=678

Second hand LP50?

Hi there,

I am looking for a second hand LP50 (or LP5) with an in-date cylinder and 5-shot magazine. Preferably small grip but not fussy.

Would be really grateful for any leads. Willing to negotiate on price and would like it relatively quickly.

Thank you.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Typical ... an auction I could actually get to and theres no time to get there...Rats!

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Typical ... an auction I could actually get to and theres no time to get there...Rats!
    I am a registered online bidder but I didn't bid as I have both of these air pistols but they sold at bargain prices.

Lot No: 1133
    A Crosman 1008 repeater air pistol in .177 cal with five magazines and instructions.
    Lot sold for: £30.00

A Fas AP 604 .177 air pistol with instruction (a/f) (required a reseal?)
    Lot sold for: £50.00

Lot No: 1136
    A post 1967 record jumbo no. 177 air pistol. this pistol being the deluxe model with micro adjustment rear sight and walnut grips. Complete in its original box with instruction.
    Lot sold for: £90.00

Good Evening

Its been almost oceans of time since I last was here,,however a birthday card sent by this site resurrected my old love,air pistols.

I own only two,,a Beeman P-1,bought when it first appeared and a Feinwerkbau Model #65 .45/177 calibre serial # 36980.

Wondering if it is still valued for the craftsmanship built in and further is it possible in my absence ,,have upgrades in the spring system available.I mentioned this on the Collectable Forum as well,,that 15-20 years ago Beeman supposedly upgraded my spring however I never saw any results of that.In addition does anyone offer replacement grips for this pistol?The original design was for a very accurate 30 foot distant target pistol but was wondering if it's abilities could be expanded into a small game piece.

Thanks again,,,any info is useful.

Steyr lp5

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmangoes View Post
    Hi there,

I am looking for a second hand LP50 (or LP5) with an in-date cylinder and 5-shot magazine. Preferably small grip but not fussy.

Would be really grateful for any leads. Willing to negotiate on price and would like it relatively quickly.

Thank you.
    I am thinking of selling my Steyr LP5 with tools,adaptor twi 5shot magazines and one single shot magazine and instruction it is in a brief case.
    I have had both the cylinders resealed by Harry Preston in January, receiptvailable.
    Selling due to ill health.
    Can be contacted on Oxford 01865 762869 or 07860806025

The original design was for a very accurate 30 foot distant target pistol but was wondering if it's abilities could be expanded into a small game piece
    Shooting game with an FWB 65? The forum line (with which I agree) is no pistol has the combination of power and accuracy for game shooting. Enjoy it for what it is is my view, a Rolls Royce vintage 10m paper puncher.

You can certainly still get new grips for an FWB65, Rink make them, and I am sure others do too for what is still a very fine pistol.