Thread: Rochford agc results

Rochford agc results

Well, from what I've heard it was a very challenging course today, a good turnout and Andy and Tony coped extremely well with dishing out lunch in my absence ( Thanks Andy Jones ) and what a beautiful sunny day it was too. Unfortunately for the Yates household the day ended much the same as it started with Tony stuck at the wood until 8pm waiting for the AA as our car decided to peg it! Anyway he's home a zonked out in the chair! So thought I would get the scores on :-

Simon Vant...57
    Ron Whitney..55
    Bill Chaplin....54
    Tony Ward....54
    Colin Wilson..53
    Geoff Ryder...53
    James Luff....52
    Rob Watson..50
    Les Marshall..50
    Dave Spary....48
    Harry Kalaydjian.....48
    Kieran Drummond..48
    John Miller....48
    Vince Holland........48
    John Richardson....47
    Brigitte Vant.........47 ladies
    Wayne Bailey........45
    Rachel Luff...45 junior
    Neil Ashford.........45
    David Cook...43
    Steve Turner........42
    Raymond p Webster......42
    Chris Barker.........41
    Steve Burton........41
    Annie Bailey.........41 ladies
    Andy Jones...40
    Lynn Webster........39 ladies
    Ray Webster.........39
    Jayde Keon...38
    Chris Watson........37
    John King.....31
    Darren Rhodes.....30
    Connor Burton......26

Springer Results :-

Rex Bennett.........45
    Kevin Trace.........32 .22
    Margaret Lewis....28

The winner of the bonus bunny is...Annie Bailey

Well done to you all!
    Last edited by sexy-grub-lady; 21-02-2014 at 12:24 AM.
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

was a nice days shooting ,really enjoyed the new venue
    pity I sabotaged myself by re-zeroing my scope on the range that was thought to be 25yds but only after realized it was a lot closer. , quite happy with my score considering the seed of doubt that I planted from the beginning. note to self "leave the alone".
    feel Sorry for Tony as he was suffering enough , sitting down there till 8.00pm
    see you all soon
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

A massive thanks to all those that set the course out and made it possible for a great day out. And well done to the Vants who have demonstrated that my latest design of his and hers gun slings improve your shooting but I have to say though horny burger bird that the chefs didnt have the same diligence as you do when it come to looking after our dietary needs unfortunately i may not be able to make the next one due to the southern hunters round but i will definitely be thinking of all my friends out there is the woods at Rochford.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Great course, Great day in the sun and a lovely warm one it was too, Nice to shoot in the big wood, Great banter and shame I shot so crap

Thank you all for a great day and its nice to be shooting at Rochford again.

See you all soon.

Atb Harry.

The big wood certainly has great potential but I'm thinking about getting a 4WD before my next visit! As regards scores, I think I've got so used to all those close/medium reducers that, faced with all these long shots, my rangefinding skills need readjustment. Good to have the sun behind us instead of in our eyes, although any sun at all is welcome these days. See you next time.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Sunday shoot

That was good fun on Sunday at the Rochford venue in the borrowed wood
    A very interesting course,the long one's that needed thinking about,"O" it's all fun

Good job i had the 4x4 ground mud,very wet

Looking forward to the next shoot now,the wood gives the club so much variances for setting out some good course's

Well done to the members who gave there time to sort all this out early Sunday morning
    Good on you Rochford A.C

Thanks Les
    AA EV2 .177 MTC 10x44
    HW100T Ginb .177 MTC 10x44
    www.rochfordac.co.uk