Thread: .22 Boxed "F" Series Webley Premier

.22 Boxed "F" Series Webley Premier - SOLD

I have a really nice .22 boxed "F" series Webley Premier for sale. Now SOLD

This pistol has lived most of it's life inside the original box but it shoots really well with good power and it has a surprisingly nice smooth trigger.

Brown plastic grips have probably never been removed and have no chips or marks on them

The blue finish on the body and barrel is excellent but there are the typical slight dull spots on the right hand side where the pistol has lived in the box (box rash). I doubt this would show on a photograph but it can be seen so this is the only thing that stops it being described as totally 100% "mint condition".

Original documents include "Component Parts of Mark 1, Senior and Premier Webley Air Pistols". This shows the "exploded" parts of the Webely air pistols and lists all of the part numbers for each of the named pistols together with some helpful notes to advise when production changes affected the parts used. Another original single sheet of paper advises the owner that spare parts can be bought from the supplying dealer or by writing to the service department. The third paper advises how to adjust the trigger pull weight.

The box is very original and has the .22 stamp on the end label.

I would like £150 for this pistol including postage to any mainland UK address. Please send me a PM if you would like to buy it or have any questions.
    Last edited by zooma; 12-03-2014 at 08:54 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Some piccys would be appreciated.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Nice WEBLEY premier this model had 12 grooves in the rifling instead of 7 .Built in 1975 not to many made as it changed to mk11 premier in the same year.

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    Some piccys would be appreciated.
    I will be late back tonight but I will see if I can get some reasonable shots to upload from my iPhone later.

Premier F

PM sent, would like to buy please.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Quote Originally Posted by webman View Post
    PM sent, would like to buy please.
    Sold to webman.

Premier F

Payment sent.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.