Thread: Benjamin Nitro Pistol .177

Benjamin Nitro Pistol .177

I am picking one of these up on Sunday in .177. Anyone have any views on them yet

Like to hear what you think after a play with it.

I'd interested in a review on this pistol if you get one.

Ok, just took her out of the box, first impressions are large but well ballanced. Tactical look, nice moulded grips , blueing 8/10 . back sight is ok and looks exactly like the one on a db4 underleaver and has fibre optic inserts as dose the front sight,. Cocking aid works and dose not slip of like some I have used. Very fast, nice firing cycle, with a solid thump. Accuracey, just had time to put a few shoots through so not had chance to allter sights and Crossman state 250 shots to settle down but so far am well satisfied with her. I got this one from my very good friend Welsh -Willi, check out his site for price but so far money well spent. Seems to like Air Arms domes 4.52

put a 100 pellets through Her today and was very impressed, accuracey , well to be honest at 10 yards at first was rubbish was a bit smokey but when she settled, what a diffence, knock down and reset standard rifle target 14 out of 20. It did take nearly 80 shoots mind for her to settle though. Worth the money , yes.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    How is it to cock? Is it noticeably more difficult than an equivalent springer?
    Good deals with these members

I tried one last weekend and I was disappointed, the gun shoots high, the trigger is poor but it is smooth and easy but needs the cocking aid.

So do I !

It dose need the aid to cock it, or I do anyways has my left arm/hand is knacered from an accident , I only have some 40% use but even I can cock it No I wouldnt say its any more difficult to cock than my HW45 on high power setting. The triguer can be adjusted and mine is now a lot better after some adjustment, ok its not a record triguer but then youre not paying Hull / Weirauch prices either are you. Yes its made in China but then arnt most things these days live with it, its the future Worth the money, most definatley yes. Hope they do a .22 one soon.