Thread: Benjamin Nitro Pistol .177

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Benjamin Nitro Pistol .177

I am picking one of these up on Sunday in .177. Anyone have any views on them yet

Like to hear what you think after a play with it.

I'd interested in a review on this pistol if you get one.

Ok, just took her out of the box, first impressions are large but well ballanced. Tactical look, nice moulded grips , blueing 8/10 . back sight is ok and looks exactly like the one on a db4 underleaver and has fibre optic inserts as dose the front sight,. Cocking aid works and dose not slip of like some I have used. Very fast, nice firing cycle, with a solid thump. Accuracey, just had time to put a few shoots through so not had chance to allter sights and Crossman state 250 shots to settle down but so far am well satisfied with her. I got this one from my very good friend Welsh -Willi, check out his site for price but so far money well spent. Seems to like Air Arms domes 4.52

put a 100 pellets through Her today and was very impressed, accuracey , well to be honest at 10 yards at first was rubbish was a bit smokey but when she settled, what a diffence, knock down and reset standard rifle target 14 out of 20. It did take nearly 80 shoots mind for her to settle though. Worth the money , yes.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    How is it to cock? Is it noticeably more difficult than an equivalent springer?
    Good deals with these members