Morning all,
Before I start, I'd better admit that I'm totally out of my depth here so please bare with me...
Since handling machine guns and pistols in Vegas, my other half wants a gun.
Now I've got a semi auto 11 shot 12g ( which is a bit too much for her ) and a couple of semi auto .22lr's - but both require me to go to the farm to use them, and to use her words, 'that's a load of faffing about'.
I've tried to get her into using one of the air rifles up at the range and on the farm but to use her words again, she, 'cant be bothered with all that putting the bullets in one at a time malarky...'
My nephew has an airsoft M4 which I've also tried her with - but it's just not accurate on paper, even at 20m - plus the plastic balls make a right old mess of the back garden and bounce back more than stay down range.
So I've thought of getting her an air pistol, one of those Co2 jobs, as they seem to tick all the boxes for plinking at targets in the garden and on the garage range. We watched some sort of air pistol 'plate shooting' competition at the British Shooting Show and she was quite impressed with that. However, as I've not been interested in these things before, I'm absolutely and totally confused with the offerings when I search on-line. So, I thought I'd ask for the guidance of you blokes in this section.
My/her requirements are for something semi automatic with a bit of 'action' when it's fired ( top slide actioning or something similar ). I want it to feed pellets preferably, as I don't want the windows breaking when BB's bounce back and I want it to be as accurate as it can be, so that she can see the groupings on a shoot-n-see target.
It's just for a bit of fun, she's not interested in going to the next Olympics and I suppose just wants the 'flash, bang and feel' of the Sigs she used in Vegas.

So is there anything that answers all of those requirements, please folks? Sorry for the long description but I wanted to eliminate any suggestions of alternative arms that someone might offer.

Many thanks in advance - Craig