Thread: HRPC HFT Results 23rd of Feb

HRPC HFT Results 23rd of Feb

Many thanks for those who where there this morning to set up, the new shooting line presented a few challenges, more the setting up than the targets themselves! And sorry for havign to rush off just be few we had pulled everything in.. I would have been in the dog house for months if I was home later than promised

Nice shooting to day guys! I think the wind in the new section I think adds to the challenge, I hope that the next time we are there we can improve on what we achieved to day

Results for Open are

D Dawes 58
    R Smith 58 (New PB)
    T Evans 55
    D Saunders 54
    R February 53
    R Appleyard 52
    P Jackson 43

And our lone Recoiling person today

P England 45

And well done to Dave for winning the Open class in the Summer HFT 13 and the SKP comp and also Ros for winning the .22 Class. Cracking trophies Dave! And thank you for taking the time to sort them out for us, its very appreciated by us all

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Congrats

Nice shooting Rob, excellent to get your PB on a brand new area we're all learning.

Dave, superb mate and well deserved over the season. Thoroughly deserved.

Well done Ross and with the .177 you'll only get better.

As for the course, hard work this morning but then again we are just exploring the possibilities. With the good news from the gaffer today its getting better and better.

Cheers all

Can't wait for the next one.

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Go Dave. Looks like the CRX is working nicely
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Thanks all

Well done Rob on the PB , it may have been one of the easier courses set but you still have to get them down mate - you are at the stage now that you could replicate it on much harder courses - I'm certain of that !

Also very well done to Ros who won the .22 class but now has a .177 and Simon for his recoiling win although he couldn't make it so we smashed his trophy up .

Special mention to Terry Evans who always works his socks off and who's shooting is improving week after week , top fella .

Yes I know it was a lot of work Sunday but it will get much easier now after the news we had so it will be a case of turn up , put the line out and shoot !!! I always said the new course would be ready for the summer and it looks like we are well ahead of schedule .

Someone commented that our course had been cleared twice which it has but the fact remains that a few of the courses we use still haven't .lol

cheers

Dave

PS : Graham the CRX has had a major overhaul after some problematic washers , SCR sourced some much better ones which has done the trick .
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

lads let me and JC know when your next open shoot is so i can take advantage
    of all your hard work lol seriously though would really like to get down to you soon.

sent from phone so no can't put smiles on .

Rik
    Never pull the trigger unless you know
    you are going to hit what you are aiming at.

A massive well done Rob!

Look out Dave he is coming for you!

Well done to Ross too!

New course, new options and the news about the site is even better.

I can't wait it's going to be awesome!

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by gtott View Post
    lads let me and JC know when your next open shoot is so i can take advantage
    of all your hard work lol seriously though would really like to get down to you soon.

sent from phone so no can't put smiles on .

Rik
    Yeah sorry about that Rik but I don't usually log in and therefore didn't see the pm mate . Drop me an e-mail , you and John are always welcome .

ANDREW - It's not just Rob that's getting close , everyone is shooting well especially you as I recall .

cheers

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Thanks Guys :)

Thanks Dave, Terry and Andrew

Your right Dave Sunday wasn't one of our most challenging of course's, but it was a decent course never the less. As for me shooting I need to pick a rifle and stick with it, I dont think switching all the time helps.

And catching you up Dave it still takes me to shoot out of my skin and you to have a off day to be able to keep up.. lol Even with your dicky shoulder But your right now most of us are shooting more frequently the scores are improving and becoming more constant It's great to see everyone shoot so well now!

But greater things are to come now we have agreed with Ross for stuff to be done to make things easier I cant wait to be honest

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Easy choice Rob. Team HW lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance View Post
    Easy choice Rob. Team HW lol
    .... wouldn't be the first time a load of 'grown men' have bullied me Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    .... wouldn't be the first time a load of 'grown men' have bullied me Andrew
    Not sure there's any bullying going on, but shooting with the Sasquatch is enough to make anyone a bit twitchy
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"