Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Southern Hunters Round 7

How do they do it ?

It never ceases to amaze how good some you guys shoot - in that wind, wow

Is it just me or when you get a personally disappointing score does anyone else chomp at the bit for the next shoot to be able to better it - come on

Thanks to all those that attended and thanks to John - it was a pleasure mate

One positive note - all my misses (bar one which was a sodding wobbly twig thing ) were of a horizontal nature - improving range estimation, rubbish wind allowance

What next

....now no one shot any pellets into that humongous pile of sh1t did they as we were told it would be no good if it was contaminated with lead how do you get rid of a turd the size of the Titanic
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Samharveyoswald View Post
    Fair point ! That was actually the biggest and most smelliest pile of shit I have ever seen in my life! ..... What are the long term effects of breathing methane for hours ?
    I think I can still smell it Sam ,wot a massive pile of shite

Brutel!
    Air Arms TX200

When we set the course we were told to avoid the pile of poo. OK, I thought, avoiding a pile of poo is something I can live with, in fact something I don't need to be told to do.

But that! Holy sh#t! What a monster! And what a pong, I was not cut out to be a farmer
    Last edited by Enthusiast; 02-03-2014 at 08:35 PM.
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Fair point ! That was actually the biggest and most smelliest pile of shit I have ever seen in my life! ..... What are the long term effects of breathing methane for hours ?
    We thought we would trial it to see if it gave us an adavantage in the up and coming 2014 SIHFT
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    It never ceases to amaze how good some you guys shoot - in that wind, wow

Is it just me or when you get a personally disappointing score does anyone else chomp at the bit for the next shoot to be able to better it - come on

Thanks to all those that attended and thanks to John - it was a pleasure mate

One positive note - all my misses (bar one which was a sodding wobbly twig thing ) were of a horizontal nature - improving range estimation, rubbish wind allowance

What next

....now no one shot any pellets into that humongous pile of sh1t did they as we were told it would be no good if it was contaminated with lead how do you get rid of a turd the size of the Titanic
    I have a lot of regular experience in matters of this nature......Happy to chat LOL
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Herp View Post
    We thought we would trial it to see if it gave us an adavantage in the up and coming 2014 SIHFT
    Is that the Sussex interclub Huge Faeces Tournament Coz it sound a load of sh*t to me

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    You end up happy as a pig in sh1t ..
    arf!

There was a bigger pile of poo coming from the 'out of town' Buxted member...known simply as John!

He was talking about Buxted having a chance this year!..hahahahaha and hahahaha...that was some pile of bull let me tell you!

Scary hairy course that was, it was a case of forget mildots...infact i heard Richard (Dopper) say 'Yeah i gave that about two plates...'

Great fun! Proper Ford wind that was and shooting with a great bunch of guys! X

S.A.M. what can i say?....Massive score!
    Steve and Eric, top shooting as well!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    Your only allowed to do big thank you speeches when you win something
    (Ps - The wooden spoon dosen't count !!)

Thanks to all at Ford I enjoyed that a lot, blew the cobwebs out of places I didn't know existed !

A big well done to the caterers a job well done with the limited equipment

I think im going to like this new gun if todays score was anything to go by.......
    Crap, I'm bringing Kylie next time, she said she's up for a bit of HFT

Quote Originally Posted by NSRH View Post
    Crap, I'm bringing Kylie next time, she said she's up for a bit of HFT
    Humping + Feeling Topher

Sounds good to me

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    Humping + Feeling Topher

Sounds good to me
    Aha I see you've had some of those special mushrooms too, there good aren't they, can you see me in my green onesie pmslllll

OMG! nearly put me off my dinner!...nearly..
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    OMG! nearly put me off my dinner!...nearly..
    But clearly not enough