Thread: Rohm Twinmaster Trainer.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rohm Twinmaster Trainer.

Hi Folks,

I can get one of these in std. combi grip form with 3 x 8 pellet magazines and case .... brand new for 345€.

Can someone quickly give me the pro's and con's of this model.

I was originally looking for a Twinmaster Top if this helps in your deliberations.

I like the idea of the accuracy for 10m target shooting, but also the versatility of the multi shot magazine.

But the CO2 side of things is unknown to me????

Can you help?

cheers

stuart
    .......~ ~
    ....-(@ @)-
    ooO-(__)-Ooo

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've had a couple. They're good guns, look nice and are very accurate. The single action is good and the double is adequate. You do have to remove a plastic cover to access the hammer for single though, which does rather detract from the looks!

Also, this is the only Twinmaster CO2 that can't be changed to HPA at a later date.
    if its being compared to the usual CO2 multi shot pistols its in a different league, if its for 10m I'd look again.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've had a couple. They're good guns, look nice and are very accurate. The single action is good and the double is adequate. You do have to remove a plastic cover to access the hammer for single though, which does rather detract from the looks!

Also, this is the only Twinmaster CO2 that can't be changed to HPA at a later date.
    if its being compared to the usual CO2 multi shot pistols its in a different league, if its for 10m I'd look again.
    Cheers Tinbum. By being in a different league are you saying that they are much inferior to the multi shot???? I do not think I will be doing any competition shooting at 10m..... I am into FT for that fun.... Perhaps you could tell me what you did with yours and this may help me with a decision.

My main fear is shooting out to say 20m just for fun.... is CO2 capable of this???

Thanks again

Stuart
    .......~ ~
    ....-(@ @)-
    ooO-(__)-Ooo

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcanara View Post
    Cheers Tinbum. By being in a different league are you saying that they are much inferior to the multi shot???? I do not think I will be doing any competition shooting at 10m..... I am into FT for that fun.... Perhaps you could tell me what you did with yours and this may help me with a decision.

My main fear is shooting out to say 20m just for fun.... is CO2 capable of this???

Thanks again

Stuart

By different league I meant much better. Much, much, much better!

I used mine for precision plinking and rapid fire can popping. I also had a Rohm TCR (google it) which was an awesome piece of kit and huge fun!

Put a red dot or scope on and 20m is no problem, I had a reflex holographic on the TCR which was good for 30m+. No power, but plenty accurate. The power can get up to around 5fpe with tinkering.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Cheers ...that has helped a lot. Is 345€ a good price for brand new (I think the Armeria has had it for 2 years) that would be about £284 at today's rate????

cheers stuart
    .......~ ~
    ....-(@ @)-
    ooO-(__)-Ooo

I have the top, and for general fun, its very accurate on single action, the power can be upped quite a bit on the air version, although I have dropped mine to bring the trigger back to standard.
    I think the trigger is very long on double action, but I guess its what you are used to.
    Had a red-dot on mine when I bought it.

Im now using it for 10m air pistol, and its as accurate as I am. Single action single stage trigger is possibly the only thing that lets it down here, you have to be very direct with the trigger to do a good shot, and this can lead to you pulling a shot, or if your not direct, just hanging onto the trigger waiting for it to go off, and being up in the air too long.

For a plinking CO2 multishot, I would buy a umerex with the 8? shot rotary mag, probably cheaper, and better double action trigger, more fun.
    Thanks - Geoff.