Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,033 of 1033

Thread: 2014 Boinger Bash, 7th June--- Event and Payment Details

[QUOTE=Blackrider;6387767

Awaiting Mick to trigger the "Sept. or 2015 Bash" on a new thread when he's ready ! [/QUOTE]

Ye.....come on Mick what's the delay

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Ye.....come on Mick what's the delay

Hi Dave

I'm trying to sort a date out but I have to co ordinate with Kev and Elaine and the farmer I've rented the field to.

I'd like to also work round the FT And HFT fixtures but I can't seem to find any dates posted for these events ???

So far I'm looking at September 6/7th as a possible date --- but that's not carved in stone as yet.

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 17-07-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I'd like to also work round the FT And HFT fixtures but I can't seem to find any dates posted for these events ???

So far I'm looking at September 6/7th as a possible date
    That weekend: Round 7 of the NEFTA Hunters, Emley Moor HFT extreme, and an FT shoot at Blaenau Gwent, Mick.

There's something on every weekend, so any date will clash with an FT or HFT event elsewhere.

timmaaah is offline I'm starting to like my arse!
    Heh heh 1023 posts and 28% of them are TonyL's

http://www.airgunbbs.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=697111

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    As promised guys, here is a link to the receipt I have received from H4H for the £143 we raised on the raffle. I have obscured part of my address for obvious reasons:-

http://s16.photobucket.com/user/UK_N...98c7.jpeg.html

Neil
    Excellent, nice one, Neil, but no proof needed.

And thank you again for having a look at the underlever and the Predator trigger guard for me.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post

I think this epitomises what the weekend was about (other than plinking through a couple of tins of pellets) - enthusiasts sharing experience and knowledge with each other

Thanks again Mick
    Absolutely!

The way people will openly share their experience and tips is phenomenal.

The camaraderie is fantastic. Putting faces to names and seeing the characters that make up this happiest section of the BBS is very special.

Glad you got the 35 sorted!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post
    Just want to thank all that put in for the rifle raffle .... And thanks to Neil for arranging it .... I'm taking it away with me on holiday tomorrow ( camping in the uk ) going to learn the internals and tidy up as best I can .... A nice long term project ... Looking forward to it

Thanks again !!

Chris
    Enjoy your al fresco tinkering, Chris!

And thank you so much for letting me have a go with your BEAUTIFUL 97......The only thing is I now have the boiling bollocks (yes, still intact.....Craig's nice little pooch was on good behaviour....nice doggy!) for, preferably the complete item, but most likely the stock!

Quote Originally Posted by timmaaah View Post
    Heh heh 1023 posts and 28% of them are TonyL's

http://www.airgunbbs.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=697111
    There will be a few more now, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Hi Dave

I'm trying to sort a date out but I have to co ordinate with Kev and Elaine and the farmer I've rented the field to.

So far I'm looking at September 6/7th as a possible date --- but that's not carved in stone as yet.

All the best Mick
    Oh dear, I'm boinging about all over the kitchen now!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Oh dear, I'm boinging about all over the kitchen now!
    http://www.whitehousepost.com/wordpr...on-200x200.png

Yep, even Sarah's told me to calm myself down!

Weird though, in'it? Just a week ago we were on the eve of the main day of the Bash...Now it's behind us...Many very happy memories, but suffering withdrawal symptoms already.

Can't wait for the announcement, Unc Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by haloutdoors View Post
    Hahaha, child.
    You want to try it with a 243 (hell of a splash) just make sure its a nice steep angle so nothing bounces.

Its fact that there is quarry on your permission, it just sounds like its a tough one. Try walking the hedges with a pen paper and bino's. Forget the gun it takes concentration off looking for ground signs. If you went out early morning when the dew is still on the grass you will be able to see the rabbit highways running through the fields, follow them and see where they go to and from. Check round the floor of any trees/woodland looking for feathers and poop under them then pace out a range you are happy with and make a hide to sit and wait. The best advice I ever had regarding hunting is move a little and look a lot this is the only way to increase your bag size.
    Wandering round chatting generally doesn't get you much for the pot. Although it is good fun.

If you are ever in the Parrish feel free to drop me a line and we'll get a few hours of hunting in. I've got plenty of rifles for you to choose from if you haven't brought got yours.
    ATB. Hal
    Yeah definitely a tough one. I don't think it helps that the fields are quite high at the moment too so we're just waiting for them to be cut and then there should hopefully be a little more about. All very good points you've raised though and I shall take them into account

Would be great to get out for a hunt with you one day. Just a shame we live quite far apart. I'm sure we'll sort something one day though. I'll of course bring my rifle but wouldn't mind trying some of yours for the experience

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    Yeah definitely a tough one. I don't think it helps that the fields are quite high at the moment too so we're just waiting for them to be cut and then there should hopefully be a little more about. All very good points you've raised though and I shall take them into account

Would be great to get out for a hunt with you one day. Just a shame we live quite far apart. I'm sure we'll sort something one day though. I'll of course bring my rifle but wouldn't mind trying some of yours for the experience
    Ummmm let me think.

I'm sure there are a few toys in the safe to put a smile on your face.

I know ill never forget the first time I shot something at 300+ yds.

Bottles of coloured water are good fun.

ATB. Hal.