Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Boinger Bash, 7th June--- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    but if that rumoured Feinwerkbau underlever ever appears.....)
    Feinwerkbau underlever?

Tell me more!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    No., Sounds interesting, not heard or seen them.., its just a std baseball cap style with a real tree effect.., for., £3.99!!!! Fab value. I wouldn't wear one but the hood on my cammo jacket is a nightmare as it flops down over my eyes. With the cap the peak keeps my eyes free even when I'm deep under my hood. (i gues this is like the privacy flaps?) All I need to do now is modify my scope cover so it opens and folds flat so it doesn't foul the peak of my cap.....,
    It does take time to really get you rig Woking well in the field a....,

I look forward to playing at the bash., what springers you bringing rickenbacker??
    Here's what the target caps look like Rhys. You can have the sides up or down with the bit of velcro.

Intershoot sell the Anschutz ones, and Gehmann with built in blinder for the other eye, but they're pricey... seen similar hats at about $3.99 on US sites

Seen plenty of folks use your system of a cap under the hoody. Just as good I guess unless its really hot out.

And here's tinbum with his own version, pictured when he was shooting TonyL's Crosman

I'll prolly just have my .177 HW95 that's turning out nice with tinny's delrin bits inside (smaller scope though )

Will bring this old beauty (.177 Model 52) if I haven't sold it by then. It also might have some tuning bits inside.

And maybe my HW35. I've even got a stock for it, somewhere

You're welcome to have a shoot with my stuff mate. It's nice trying other guns I did look (drool) at Tony's Predator last year, but it was spitting with rain so it got put away sharpish

Minority corner........

Mick, I hope you'll be making "special arrangements" for Tinbum now http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-27132035

"Cornish Only" Portaloo?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post

And here's tinbum with his own version, pictured when he was shooting TonyL's Crosman

I'll prolly just have my .177 HW95 that's turning out nice with tinny's delrin bits inside (smaller scope though )

Will bring this old beauty (.177 Model 52) if I haven't sold it by then. It also might have some tuning bits inside.

And maybe my HW35. I've even got a stock for it, somewhere

You're welcome to have a shoot with my stuff mate. It's nice trying other guns I did look (drool) at Tony's Predator last year, but it was spitting with rain so it got put away sharpish
    That 95 and 52 look BEAUTIFUL matey!

And fancy posting that picture up of when Tinners came to tea at ours! He DID love the little Crosslady!

Don't let Tinners anywhere near that 35; he'll have an angle grinder on it as soon as your back's turned!

I'll bring the 'Pred again matey and you're more than welcome to have a go on her!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by severnsider View Post
    Mick, I hope you'll be making "special arrangements" for Tinbum now http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-27132035

"Cornish Only" Portaloo?

I don't need one. I'm fully trained now and hit the bowl eight times out of ten!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    That 95 and 52 look BEAUTIFUL matey! Ta Tony

And fancy posting that picture up of when Tinners came to tea at ours! He DID love a little Cross-dressing! LOL Tony

Don't let Tinners anywhere near that 35; he'll have an angle grinder on it as soon as your back's turned! Heck, I didn't think of that He's gone aweful quiet about '35s lately, as if he wants us to forget...

I'll bring the 'Pred again matey and you're more than welcome to have a go on her!
    Thanks Tony!

I think Nick will end up tricking one or two 35s up for other peeps and then realise what a lovely, lovely thing they are and see what he's been missing out on for all these years.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Is everyone coming this year who were here last ?

Sure some are missing ?

I know Johnbaz cant make it.
    “An airgun or two”………

Might have a couple of guests, Mick.
    Not a BBS member, but a chap who comes to valet our used bikes for the showroom, and his 14 year old son. HW98 and Vulcan.

If it's a yes, shall I just post off another cheque for £40 in my name?
    Saw Billy today. He reckons it's a yes. He's been wanting to find something that his son may be interested in and, apparently, he's taken to our wonderful word of airguns quite well.

Think he may want to camp.

He said he's going to dosh me up next week, so shall I just send the cheque with their names as guests on the back of the cheque and mark it "camping"?

Any more cheques today, Tio Michele?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Is everyone coming this year who were here last ?

Sure some are missing ?

I know Johnbaz cant make it.
    It's a real shame that JohnBaz can't make it.

As you say, I'm sure some are missing. Maybe we ought to search last year's thread out and see who's missing.....

I know Hal will be coming.

What about Maz from Nottingham?

I'm sure Airsporter 1st is hoping to come, but can't confirm until very close to the day.

There's still time and, YES, it would be fantastic if everyone who came last year, those brave and hardy Bash pioneers, could all come again.

I think Nick will end up tricking one or two 35s up for other peeps and then realise what a lovely, lovely thing they are and see what he's been missing out on for all these years.
    I met up with Mr Backer this morning and picked up a few Things. One of them is a ****! Its in bits in a box, same as it was at last years bash. I'm going to put it together and see what all this fuss is about. Its still gonna be an uglistik, but it might shoot ok........

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Its still gonna be an uglistik, but it might shoot ok........
    The gun?

Quote Originally Posted by brucegill View Post
    The gun?

Harsh Bruce. Very harsh!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I met up with Mr Backer this morning and picked up a few Things. One of them is a ****! Its in bits in a box, same as it was at last years bash. I'm going to put it together and see what all this fuss is about. Its still gonna be an uglistik, but it might shoot ok........
    HA HA!!!

I just KNEW it. And before you know it, Nick, you'll have fallen for this old girl's charms. The old retro feel, the slickness, the lovely way that manual breech lock snicks silently into position, solidly locking the breech. And accuracy to rival many much newer designs.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    It's a real shame that JohnBaz can't make it.

As you say, I'm sure some are missing. Maybe we ought to search last year's thread out and see who's missing.....

I know Hal will be coming.

What about Maz from Nottingham?

I'm sure Airsporter 1st is hoping to come, but can't confirm until very close to the day.

There's still time and, YES, it would be fantastic if everyone who came last year, those brave and hardy Bash pioneers, could all come again.
    Pretty sure theres a few missing ?
    “An airgun or two”………