Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Boinger Bash, 7th June--- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to Boinger Bash 2014. Its a brilliant concept Mick. I've not been able to read the whole thread, but is someone producing a Boinger Bash 'T' Shirt? You'd know if attendances made it worth while. Anyway, I'd buy one. Was at the Nelson Shooting Club in South Wales last weekend. A member there remembered you "Building your bonfire with a JCB".

ATB
    Gwyn
    Hi Gwyn

And welcome to the BBS.

I think a couple of lads are looking into producing a Boinger Bash T shirt --- I don't really have time to get involved in that as I'm busy with preparations at present.
    Hopefully I'll have the ground anchors for the poly tunnel in the ground by the end of the weekend.

I didn't actually build the bonfire with a JCB, I split it in two --- I'd asked my Godson, who runs a skip lorry to tip rubbish for a bonfire and he got a bit carried away.
    If we'd lit the original fire then planes heading for East Midlands Airport would have had to be diverted to Castle Brom.

All the best Mick

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........

Voted best new moderator? Now is that for the whole year, or just April??

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Voted best new moderator? Now is that for the whole year, or just April??
    Mick's the only new moderator, so he was a dead cert for the title.

What he doesn't know is that the next vote will be for gayest new moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post

What he doesn't know is that the next vote will be for gayest new moderator.
    Ahh, so it seems he's likely to 'win' all of the new moderators catagories you decide to put him up for, Lord, Springs.

It was still a closely fought competition though Jim.

I only won by one vote.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Yes!!! I will most definitely be there. The cheque is already written and will be in the post tomorrow!

Thanks Mick!
    And cheque received Nick

Looking forward to it mate.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Ahh, so it seems he's likely to 'win' all of the new moderators catagories you decide to put him up for, Lord, Springs.
    Mick IS the favourite with the bookies, but that's only on the basis that he's the only candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    It was still a closely fought competition though Jim.

I only won by one vote.
    It went right to the wire, Mick. Until that last vote (which was also the first and only vote) had been counted, then recounted six times (must remember not to elect Terry as the returning officer next year), it could have gone either of one way.

It went right to the wire, Mick. Until that last vote (which was also the first and only vote)

So it was a landslide victory then Jim ? --- I received 100% of the cast votes.

And I feel that just because I know the voter, and the fact he was a little bit drunk at the time he cast his vote shouldn't detract from my victory.

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 22-04-2014 at 09:34 PM.

And cheque received Nick

All the best Mick
    And about bleeding time, too!

Be great to see ya again, Tinners!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    The lgv is a lovely gun. For a break barrel it takes some beating . I find it heavy though. It is a lovely
    accurate gun. At some stage I will take it to bits and give things a polish and a relube. My short stroked tx200 takes some beating, but my current favourite has to be the v glided hw97. Its really quick so it my favourite based on nothing more than feel
    Sounds lovely. That's a mighty fine array of quality guns you have there, matey!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to Boinger Bash 2014. Its a brilliant concept Mick.
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Hi Gwyn,

Welcome to the BBS. As you'll have undoubtedly discovered already, it's a warm and friendly place where you can glean and share information. Excellent banter, too!

It'll be great to see you with your Boinger at the Bash!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hi Gwyn

It'll be great to see you with your Boinger at the Bash!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And don't worry Glyn I'll give you a subtle hint who the BBS nutter is so you can avoid him.

All the best Mick

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And don't worry Glyn I'll give you a subtle hint who the BBS nutter is so you can avoid him.

All the best Mick
    Me, nutty?

Logging off boing!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    Hi Steve

Five gallons of red diesel and a bale of straw always seems to work pretty well as a homemade fire lighter.

All the best Mick