Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Boinger Bash, 7th June--- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Thinking about it though the Chimps were quite controllable compared to Tony
    Just don't get me on the PG!

"Monkey!" "Monkey"

Come on, guys. If this event is to cost Mick £2000 to stage, at the moment he's going to be £1800 out of pocket!

Hardly right that, is it; dedicating his time and commitment and allowing us all on to his land and to blow a fortune just for good measure????

If it helps the numbers to build, I'll even promise NOT to come!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    If it helps the numbers to build, I'll even promise NOT to come!!!!!
    ::Reaches for my cheque book::

Yes please for the camping. Lastyear was great fun.

Come on, guys. If this event is to cost Mick £2000 to stage, at the moment he's going to be £1800 out of pocket!

Don’t worry too much about the cost Tone.

The 2k includes the Poly Tunnel and fencing which I hope to keep as a permanent fixture for future events, so over time I hope to get the money back --- no way do I expect to have the money back from one event.

And I’m not going to be putting the price up to you lads to try to get the money back in one hit as that would just be being greedy ---I’m happy if the entrance fee just covers the insurance and the portaloos and what bit's left over goes towards paying for the site.

I’m allowed 14 events per year so with a permanent site set up we could have events as and when we like, so I’m just paying out and doing the work now to save time in the future.

At the end of the day if things go tits up I can just rip out the fence and sell the Poly Tunnel and just take a small loss, so either way I’m not worried mate.

My only concern is getting everything set up right and making sure everyone who comes here has a good time.

All the best Mick

Multiple events?

Oh yes!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    ::Reaches for my cheque book::

Result!

Mick

Cheque sent, forgot to add camping on the back ,sorry I think I will be however

Nearly there........

Cheque written? Check.
    Envelope written? Check.
    Stamp found & applied? Check.
    Bimble down to post box? Imminent

Don’t worry too much about the cost Tone.

The 2k includes the Poly Tunnel and fencing which I hope to keep as a permanent fixture for future events, so over time I hope to get the money back --- no way do I expect to have the money back from one event.

And I’m not going to be putting the price up to you lads to try to get the money back in one hit as that would just be being greedy ---I’m happy if the entrance fee just covers the insurance and the portaloos and what bit's left over goes towards paying for the site.

I’m allowed 14 events per year so with a permanent site set up we could have events as and when we like, so I’m just paying out and doing the work now to save time in the future.

At the end of the day if things go tits up I can just rip out the fence and sell the Poly Tunnel and just take a small loss, so either way I’m not worried mate.

My only concern is getting everything set up right and making sure everyone who comes here has a good time.

All the best Mick
    Hi Mick,

As last year, the nature if my job means I won't know if I'll be able to come until last minute.

However, I'll pay in advance anyway and if I don't make it, it can go in the "development pot".

Stuck in Abu dhabi right now but I'll send payment as soon as I get back to UK - unless a bank transfer would work?

Really hope to see you and all the guys.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Done

Bimble? = Check!

Thinking about it Tone

I'm sure that anyone who'd ever met you would agree that 2k will be money well spent in order to see a Terrier hanging by his teeth from your knacker sack.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    Hi Mick,

As last year, the nature if my job means I won't know if I'll be able to come until last minute.

However, I'll pay in advance anyway and if I don't make it, it can go in the "development pot".

Stuck in Abu dhabi right now but I'll send payment as soon as I get back to UK - unless a bank transfer would work?

Really hope to see you and all the guys.

Don't worry Paul

With the use of cheques comes another benefit, with folks suffering illness or folks in your position, I put your cheque to one side when I receive it and hold it until after the event.

If you manage to attend I cash it after the weekend.

If you don't manage to attend I rip your cheque up in front of witnesses.

All the best Mick

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Bearing in mind I've never been to one of these, is it compulsory? The dog bollock chewing I mean.

I draw the line at burgers, is there any foie gras available? .

Perhaps I'm reading it all wrong.

Dave

Thinking about it Tone

I'm sure that anyone who'd ever met you would agree that 2k will be money well spent in order to see a Terrier hanging by his teeth from your knacker sack.

All the best Mick

You know me, Mick....anything for the cause!

Great to see some momentum gathering pace now, chaps.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    May have mentioned it previous but I'm thinking of "peddling" a few nice springers at present.
    If I still have them on the weekend, I'll bring em down.
    “An airgun or two”………