Hello and welcome to the airgun bbs.

A commonly asked question by new members is "Does this forum have a sales section?", closely followed by "Why can't I see the sales section?

The airgunbbs does have a thriving sales forum, but new member's aren't able to see it immediately. If you are a new member, and are having difficulty in seeing the for sale section, please have a look at this list.

1). Have I made at least 5 posts and have they appeared on the board? A new member's first few posts are moderated, meaning that they need to be read and approved by a site moderator before they appear. *Hint* One word posts that are obviously made to bump up a member's post count to gain access to sales may not appear.

2). Have I entered my nearest postal town into my profile? To use the sales section, you must have your nearest postal town entered into your profile, and not your county. No postal town, no sales.

3). Have I waited at least 24 hours after meeting the criteria above? Access to sales is granted automatically when the server updates itself and sees that a member has the required post count.

If you can answer "yes" to all of the criteria above, and still can't see the sales section, contact a site moderator and politely ask for access. You can see a list of site moderators HERE.