Thanks for latest updates.

Interesting to see both the Juniors marked "1" have fixed sights and appear to be early variations - thanks Troubledshooter. I'll await further detail if you can obtain it on the pistol which belongs to your friend.

Ormicron,
Can you confirm the date code from under the grip of your E Series Premier marked 477 as it looks like another match?

For those who have kindly provided Premier batch numbers, can I ask for your Series Code letters to be added along with date codes from under the grips if at all possible? Series codes are more important as I appreciate it may be inconvenient to remove grips just to check.

Reading through my old notes, I have had a blued Junior through my hands marked 332 and coded B. Dennis Hiller mentions a Junior marked 332 on page 205 of the 3rd edition of his book, although Dennis's description refers to a coated pistol coded A. Unlikely to be the same batch due to different finish but not impossible?

I have a feeling this thread has asked more questions than it has solved but between us, we have identified up to 4 potential matches in just a few days.

John