Thread: HRPC HFT Results 9th of March

HRPC HFT Results 9th of March

What a great shoot guys and the course was totally epic!! It has to be said that the course we had with the new section of land and using the old section along the stream bad it a head scratching morning for me

And after packing away we walked further along and even more options for a shooting line was found, I also want to thank those who helped setting up and packing away. Now most of the hard work has been done things are set to get a lot easier for us, especially for larger shoots

I just want to say well done to Don for a great score on your first HFT shoot, great shooting today mate

The scores are as follows!

S Buckley 58
    D Dawes 57
    R Smith 57
    B Beggan 55
    R February 54 ( I think that's a new PB )
    T Evans. 52
    D Saunders 52
    A Boxall 49
    D Berrington 47
    S Humphries 43
    J D Lang 40

Great scores everyone and the weather was amazing, but that breeze made for a few odd shots

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Awsome

Superb day out. I'm knackered now but if I could shoot it again tomorrow I'd be well up for it.

Congratulations to Jon for a brilliant score first time out and Ross on his PB.

Roll on the next one.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Great day out!

Well what can I say, a great day out with good company and awesome weather!

It was nice to be back out shooting again after not having shot for a couple of months. I couldn't believe how much had been done to allow for the possibility of a 4th course to be able to be set out! The potential to set out up to four different courses is great and something that all that have put in the hard work should be proud of!!

We are in a strong position now for the future of the club especially with new shooters joining all the time!

Onwards and upwards and things can only get better for us!

Can't wait for the next one.

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

Good turnout for a mere home shoot ...

Point one : I never shoot the wrong target

Point two : I never get a zero ( although it looks like I've had a few donuts )

Point three : I managed both on the same target .

Point four : Not so long ago I would have spat my dummy out at dropping a shot like that but it was such a great day that it didn't really matter , that course was superb - it really was ! I have never enjoyed shooting as much as I do now that's for sure .

Thanks to everyone for all the work , it was a long day but well worth it . Just wait till our next shoot , you will all be struggling to find any graft to do . lol

Well done to our newest member Don , great shooting and a chap that got straight in and grafted with the rest of us . Thanks

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Cracking !

That's a great target, looked so much smaller when I looked at it Plus our other one looks amazing as well! I can't wait for the next shoot
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"