Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oaks 3 positional special sunday 16th

why not

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Definitely NOT if you're partnering me again

Biggles
    not sure what the problem is, missionary is just like using a chunky shooting mat, doggy is just a supported stander and 69 is like the missionary but with the mat back to front
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    not sure what the problem is, missionary is just like using a chunky shooting mat, doggy is just a supported stander and 69 is like the missionary but with the mat back to front

More of a worry than a Lol

Newbies

Are there any experienced shooters that are shooting on Sunday, willing to take around a newbie?
    Two newbies, need two shooters, not happy with both going with one person...
    Nice couple of guys, very keen to get into this HFT malarky!

You get out what you put in i reckon, so in the words of....somebody...'Step right up hurry hurry, let the side shoot begin....'

Not going to be around so would like to know they are placed..
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Are there any experienced shooters that are shooting on Sunday, willing to take around a newbie?

You get out what you put in i reckon, so in the words of....somebody...'Step right up hurry hurry, let the side shoot begin....'

I will be there and will take one round with me Maybe i will learn a thing or two

Sorry dis regard that just reread your post spongeboss ! you require "experienced shooters!" xx

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Silk

.....you don't strike me as a Silk fan, more a Westlife groupie

not sure I am up to mentoring yet, maybe next year
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Thanks Boys..both for the offer (which i'm sure will be snapped up) and the generous thoughts!

I remember this one!

Spongetastic!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

if you cant find anyone ill give it bash

See this is what it is all about!

Just ask if you are needed to take anybody or not at sign in...very kind of you Conrad my friend!
    This is why i love this game!

Quote Originally Posted by greenjacket4366 View Post
    if you cant find anyone ill give it bash

This sunday is an almost no show for me as will be with the boss lol.

Oh yes, had a great time at the last one

Get to bring my very own WMD (Weapon of Mis-Direction)

Ha! very good

Thumbs up

Excellent fun last time, think I'll give it another go. See you there

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Wink

Big thanks Oakies, for yet another fun Sunday morning in the sunshine.

If this weather keeps up, we're going to have to consider watering the ground around the pegs. Dry - almost dusty - conditions feel all wrong after the past 4 months

After these first two results, you have no idea how tempted I am to ask Sparky if it's too late to consider a minor alteration to the UKAHFT rules for this year's Worlds ...... 15 targets on each course, each shot prone, kneeling and standing. Whadaya reckon??
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member