Thread: price of clay cartridges

price of clay cartridges

Just wondering how much variation there is across the country , I usually buy 250 or sometimes 500 but even when a bunch of us have bought 1000
    in there does not seem to be much difference perhaps saving £10 on a 1000 compared to buying 250 , I have used Eley First, Hawk,s and Gamebore velocity , don't notice great deal of difference with my scores with any so just trying to find something cheaper and usually if a company has an offer on its nationwide .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

No Clay shooters ?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Clay Cartridges

If there's a group of you have a look at Just Cartridges not too bad prices but don't foget there is a delivery charge.

cheers bought from them at some shows but how do they manage with viewing your licence ?

Check their website all the info's there.

Bought 500 12 gauge gamebore kent premium yesterday £84 and 250 20 gauge Eley CT £56 seems expensive compared to last year , will see how that compares with net prices plus delivery .

Had a look in a local shop, and £40/ 250 Gamebore velocity 28gm 7.5's felt wad, Just Cartridges plus carriage doe not come out any cheaper. £15 carrage plus £3.75 a thousand extra.

Iain D
    FWB 700 Universal, FWB65, Anschuz 1913, BSA Martini MK5, CZ452

Quote Originally Posted by Iain D View Post
    Had a look in a local shop, and £40/ 250 Gamebore velocity 28gm 7.5's felt wad, Just Cartridges plus carriage doe not come out any cheaper. £15 carrage plus £3.75 a thousand extra.

Iain D
    That's a good price and probably cheaper still by thousand .

I get Fiocchi Top 1 28g 7's at £4 per box, can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by 512k View Post
    I get Fiocchi Top 1 28g 7's at £4 per box, can't complain.
    That's a real good price , who are you buying from , I am off to the Midland game fair in September hoping to find some at a good price .

ELMOR FUDD is offline Don't put your fingers where you wouldn't put your Cock
    Some weeks ago I was looking at buying some hull super fast but the gun shops round here couldn't get hold if them for a few weeks so I decided to check just cartridges out and there wasn't any difference in price to be honest. Having never used Just cartridges before I just gave them a call to check stock and they had thousands and just told me to email a copy of my shotgun very over and then ring back in ten minutes to check it had gone through and to make payment.
    After ten minutes I rang back and had 2000 in the post that day and arrived next day so top marks from me. I didn't save anything really apart from a 2 hour round trip to my local gun shop and god only knows how much more money because I always end up walking out the gun shop with another gun every time I go which could be viewed as a good or bad thing but for now it would be really really bad to walk in with another gun so all turned out well and with super fast service as well.
    Goose shootings not just for life ......its for christmas dinner
    Bolt handles,silencer adapters,safety catches,filler caps,Brass Trigger guards for most guns and more

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    That's a real good price , who are you buying from , I am off to the Midland game fair in September hoping to find some at a good price .
    Simpsons Of Shepshed, AKA Gunshop World. Virtually next door to the Midlands Game Fair, as it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by 512k View Post
    Simpsons Of Shepshed, AKA Gunshop World. Virtually next door to the Midlands Game Fair, as it happens.
    I Might be better off going to the shop then , will give them a ring tomorrow - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELMOR FUDD View Post
    Some weeks ago I was looking at buying some hull super fast but the gun shops round here couldn't get hold if them for a few weeks so I decided to check just cartridges out and there wasn't any difference in price to be honest. Having never used Just cartridges before I just gave them a call to check stock and they had thousands and just told me to email a copy of my shotgun very over and then ring back in ten minutes to check it had gone through and to make payment.
    After ten minutes I rang back and had 2000 in the post that day and arrived next day so top marks from me. I didn't save anything really apart from a 2 hour round trip to my local gun shop and god only knows how much more money because I always end up walking out the gun shop with another gun every time I go which could be viewed as a good or bad thing but for now it would be really really bad to walk in with another gun so all turned out well and with super fast service as well.
    What did they charge for shipping that amount ?