Thread: Steyr LP 10 mods over time

Steyr LP 10 mods over time

Hi -

I am a new user, long time target shooter, but just getting into airguns.

I am considering the purchase of a Steyr LP10. My question is, what modifications or upgrades occurred under that model number, over the years, so that I have an idea of what is a "new" versus "old" model, even if they are all marked as LP10s. I know of the ball bearing trigger; but were there any other upgrades or changes over time that I should be aware of?

Hi

No mechanical changes since the ball bearing trigger.
    In the last couple of years the script on the shroud was changed to Steyr Sport, from Steyr Sportwaffen.
    I believe the E version has had a very recent update to the trigger mechanism.
    Evo 10 Compact.

Thanks for confirming the ball bearing being the main change on the LP 10. Also that there has been a change to the electronic trigger on the LP 10E.

How different is shooting the Compact versus standard model? Does it come down to just to sight base and balance?
    Last edited by rcgmbox; 22-03-2014 at 11:05 PM.

lp10

waffen was dropped for political correctness,the couriers were frightened!!!!!!!!!!
    the fix on the LP10e was a wear problem I am advised caused by excessive dry firing,something now resolved